Genoh Problem

A forum for people who have played the game concerning the Sun Rune War to answer gameplay questions.
Master

Genoh Problem

Post by Master »

alright the setting:
Right before Queen's campaign (didn't go into the war room yet).

Situation:
First I didn't talk with Fuwalmu (checked a gamefaq char guide) but I can't find the eldar beaver anymore.

Anyway everywhere it does say that if you have jeane or Zerase + an old guy (in my case I took Levi), Geno should show up...I have been going back and forth 3 or 4 times and still geno didn't show up...am I missing something?
Pollensalta

Post by Pollensalta »

Actually, to my knowledge you are NOT supposed to have them in your party.
Purr.
Master

Post by Master »

ah I don't need them in my party... alright I will try by changing my party members.
Sailor

Post by Sailor »

Pollensalta wrote:Actually, to my knowledge you are NOT supposed to have them in your party.
Ummm, no, I had Zerase in my party when I went there, but I didn't have an old person, and Genoh shows up saying he thought he felt a very old presence but turns out he was wrong. Then Zerase asks Hero and Lyon what they are looking at. Then when I got an old person and got him to the proper level, I went back with the fogey and also had Zerase in my party and Genoh still joined.
Master

Post by Master »

maybe thats what I am doing wrong... only need to come with one mage first then come back with the old guy. Thanks sailor.
Buff

Post by Buff »

you first gotta talk to a beaver next to the elder's house in the beaver lodge. he mentions a person named boss, then go talk to fuwlafuwlafu and he confirms it. after that you can now go to talk to genoh. but you need old people in your party.
Aldo

Post by Aldo »

I leveled Alhazred to a level below the hero to recruit him. It was pretty easy too.

I used a formation and stuck richard and hero in the front, stuck a firefly rune on hero and made him naked, and had Alhazred in the back. I'd let hero die, and Richard would murder everything and Alhazred caught up pretty fast.
Desides

Post by Desides »

Aldo wrote:I leveled Alhazred to a level below the hero to recruit him. It was pretty easy too.
It's probably easier just to wait until you get Levi, then bring him to Genoh.

Genoh's comments about feeling an old presence are pretty interesting. Has anyone brought Jeane instead of Zerase?
Angelis_Taleria
Elite Member

Post by Angelis_Taleria »

I did.

He said something about sensing someone very old and then he see's how young Jeane appears to be and then says how he must be going senile.

Jeane says that Genoh is anything but senile.
I hope everything is going delicious.
Desides

Post by Desides »

Angelis_Taleria wrote:He said something about sensing someone very old and then he see's how young Jeane appears to be and then says how he must be going senile.

Jeane says that Genoh is anything but senile.
Quite interesting. Thank you.
Wodan

Post by Wodan »

I spoke to fulawa~ then took Alhazard who began at lvl 8. Put a steel rune on Al and cleared party. Ended up with 200,000 potch and 3 drain runes, etc. But I finally made it.
Hero: He said..He wanted some bread...

Cray: Hahahahah..
Wonderwhite!
Master

Post by Master »

alright problem solved :D

Actually for all people who mights come to this, no it's never too late to recruit Genoh, because Fuwalwu at one point (right after the queen campaign event) is hanging out at the beaver spot in your HQ and basically you can go talk to him. Just a thing, be sure to not start the next event or he disappears again. I just noticed that after getting the next mission for the twilight forest when I went back there, fuwalu wasn't there again.

So yeah basically have to talk to him between two events.
Aldo

Post by Aldo »

Desides wrote:
Aldo wrote:I leveled Alhazred to a level below the hero to recruit him. It was pretty easy too.
It's probably easier just to wait until you get Levi, then bring him to Genoh.

Genoh's comments about feeling an old presence are pretty interesting. Has anyone brought Jeane instead of Zerase?
Only took me like 20 minutes...
VikiFanatic

Post by VikiFanatic »

Oh my goodness! This is a definite godsend. Thank goodness i found this topic out. Thank you VERY much! Now, i no longer need to repeat it. Thank you!

I'll try to talk to that beaver and then let the events of the Queens Campaign pass then confirm it with Fuwalufuwalu AFTER you try to rescue Lym, is that right? I'll try that right away. :D
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Post by KFCrispy »

thanks Master, i added that info to the recruit information! one of the beavers also mentions Genoh. after i recruited Genoh, that same beaver will say "see? I told you .. " about Boss