Lorelai Investigations 2 and 3 + and Viki's

A forum for people who have played the game concerning the Sun Rune War to answer gameplay questions.
Basel

Lorelai Investigations 2 and 3 + and Viki's

Post by Basel »

Oboro won't do any further investigatoin relarted to Lorelai after he did 'Background 1'. Is he going to do them later on the game?
So far, Oboro investigated Backgrounds 1-3 for Lucresia, Zerase and Zweig. I am at the point where the prince has to visit Estrise.

EDIT: Same thong goes with Viki :?. I am happy with that any way :).
Last edited by Basel on Fri Mar 31, 2006 2:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
"The real issue is not TALENT as an independent element, but talent in relationship to WILL, DESIRE, AND PERSISTENCE. Talent without these things VANISHES and even modest talent with those characteristics GROWS..." -Milton Glaser
Yuber8900

Post by Yuber8900 »

Killey Investigation 1 needs to be acquired first from my understanding.
Feh
Ray5555

Post by Ray5555 »

Yuber8900 wrote:Killey Investigation 1 needs to be acquired first from my understanding.
Nope all you have to do is complete the Twilight ruins part of the story. After you come back from the Twilight ruins you can have Orobo(SP?) Investigate them more.
Basel

Post by Basel »

Ray5555 wrote:
Yuber8900 wrote:Killey Investigation 1 needs to be acquired first from my understanding.
Nope all you have to do is complete the Twilight ruins part of the story. After you come back from the Twilight ruins you can have Orobo(SP?) Investigate them more.
I completed the plot related to the Twilight ruins but the investigations are still dimmed.
"The real issue is not TALENT as an independent element, but talent in relationship to WILL, DESIRE, AND PERSISTENCE. Talent without these things VANISHES and even modest talent with those characteristics GROWS..." -Milton Glaser