Hazuki

A forum for people who have played the game concerning the Sun Rune War to answer gameplay questions.
Luko

Hazuki

Post by Luko »

So I checked out the recruitment thread, but its basicly told me the same thing every other recruiting info site/guide has said

She is supposed to be on the east side of Port Spinacks, after the event at teh Dragon rider castle, with Belcoot NOT in the party.

But as i zone in and out multiple times I'm not seeing her. Now I'm at the point right before going to the Twilight forest. Am i too early for the event? Too late?

Any help would be appriciated
You call that an army? Where's your castle?
shadow1

Post by shadow1 »

She was there for me the very first time I had to go to the port so if you have been to the port then she should be there.

Falkirk
Sailor

Post by Sailor »

I got her as soon as I went into Port Spinax, I didn't have to go to the castle first. Yeah, I know that's not very helpful, but she should be there.
Luko

Post by Luko »

Nope she wasn't

granted when i first went I had belcoot in my party. He's my tank. I hope that didn't ruin my chances.

Where does she appear exactly. I assume its in the open but i figured it is probably best to ask then to find out shes behind a wall or something
son_michael

Post by son_michael »

worry about catheri....hazuki will probably be there a long time..catheri must be recruited IMEDIATLEY FOLLOWING OR DURING the dragon calvary storyline
Luko

Post by Luko »

Yea i'm not worried about her, she'll be there after i heal lyon

:edit:

yup just got Catheri. Still no Hazuki though.
Komataguri

Post by Komataguri »

She is standing right out in the open on the upper level on the right side, near the boat.

I've never not seen her there [ until I recruited her, atleast ]
Luko

Post by Luko »

Yea : /

She hasn't appeared for me yet.

:edit:

ok so she finally showed up.

for anyone else that has this happen, she might not appear to you until after you heal lyon, and get catheri.
Levi

Post by Levi »

Hazuki is indeed at the port. It's a bit tricky to find her, but she's down a long stretch of towers. As soon as you pass about four or five archways you'll see her standing there and a cut-scene will ensue. If this doesn't work, make sure you've visited Hershville Naval Base and then go back and try it again.