Rainwall (spoilers maybe)

A forum for people who have played the game concerning the Sun Rune War to answer gameplay questions.
Chris_Lightfellow

Rainwall (spoilers maybe)

Post by Chris_Lightfellow »

Ok, My party has arrived at Rainwall while on the run. I just fought the first major battle in the game and now they're talking about finding a tactician. I'm at the morning after they discuss going to Agate Prison and Sialeeds leaves the discussion early. I have no idea where to go. I have run around this town at least 10 times, I've gone to the detective boat, I've seen the argument that Alhazred had with the trading post dude, and now I'm stuck. Could someone PLEASE tell me where to go?
And if I saw you dancing, I would spin you around, spin you around, turn your world upside down

Not sure about something? Check the board rules!
Seldio

Post by Seldio »

You're supposed to go to Raftfleet, talk with Raja there and then you need to go to the dock where Logg and Lun wait for you to take you to Lordlake.
Visit it for a short dialogue sequence, go back visit Rainwall again - spend the night there. ( I guess you've passed this point if i'm not mistaken after reading your post )
Then on the next day again go to Raftfleet. Logg and Lun will take you to Agate Prison but since it's heavily guarded you have to "work your way around" to get into it. ^^
Chris_Lightfellow

Post by Chris_Lightfellow »

Oh. ok. Thanks. Yeah, I already went back to Lordlake and came back.
And if I saw you dancing, I would spin you around, spin you around, turn your world upside down

Not sure about something? Check the board rules!