[Guide] Complete Case Report List (Investigations)

A forum for people who have played the game concerning the Sun Rune War to answer gameplay questions.
Angelis_Taleria
Elite Member

Post by Angelis_Taleria »

Let's not get off of topic, guys.
I hope everything is going delicious.
Celedril

fds

Post by Celedril »

Anyone know what Wilhelm says if you kill off Richard in the Childerich duel? Someone mentioned that he says something about Richard's past...
Oppenheimer
Global Admin

Re: fds

Post by Oppenheimer »

Celedril wrote:Anyone know what Wilhelm says if you kill off Richard in the Childerich duel?
Richard can duel Childerich? Did I miss something?
Angelis_Taleria
Elite Member

Post by Angelis_Taleria »

Richard participated in the Sacred Games, so, yes, he can duel Childerich.
I hope everything is going delicious.
Oppenheimer
Global Admin

Post by Oppenheimer »

Ohhh I see. But he can't actually die from a duel to Childriche that you control. Only plot wise. So the
Anyone know what Wilhelm says if you kill off Richard in the Childerich duel? Someone mentioned that he says something about Richard's past...
still doesn't make sense to me.
highwind44029

Post by highwind44029 »

Yeah, I got Richard to duel Childerich. His attack animations kinda sucked, except his Special, which was badass.

Anyway... I did just that, but I can't find Wilhelm and company in the castle. Where the heck did they go?
Belle

Post by Belle »

Oppenheimer wrote:Ohhh I see. But he can't actually die from a duel to Childriche that you control. Only plot wise. So the
still doesn't make sense to me.
He means later, when you seize Stormfist. If any one of the three participants of the Sacred Games (Richard, Belcoot, Zegai) are currently in your party, then they have the option to duel Childerich.

If you've killed off Richard in that duel, you have to check the comment box for Wilhelm's note, where he talks about Richard's past.

Edit: Also, by that point, the Lindwurm Mercenaries have moved to the bottom floor of the castle. Just take the elevator all the way to the bottom, then go right and to the next corridor. One of those rooms should be Lindwurm.
Kirin

Post by Kirin »

One thing that confused some people (including me, originally) is that apparently if you have *all three* of those people in your party or entourage (which I did), you get a scene with Belcoot and Zegai, but not Richard. So I guess for Richard to duel, you have to take just him, or him and one of the other two? Or is it that party-vs-entourage makes a difference? I had Richard in my party and the other two on standby.
Basel

Post by Basel »

Isn't this discussion supposed to go here: Optional spoilers (duels, recruits, scenes, etc)
"The real issue is not TALENT as an independent element, but talent in relationship to WILL, DESIRE, AND PERSISTENCE. Talent without these things VANISHES and even modest talent with those characteristics GROWS..." -Milton Glaser
Baks

Re: Complete Case Report List ( Investigation of the 108 SoD's )

Post by Baks »

I'm having trouble with Oboro doing some reports on some characters like Galleon and Miakis. He only does one or two investigation for them and not the whole three like with other characters. So whats up with that?

Does storyline effect the investigations? I dunno, I have just finished the Deep Twilight Woods in the main plot so far.
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Re: Complete Case Report List ( Investigation of the 108 SoD's )

Post by KFCrispy »

i believe plot events do unlock investigation opportunities, so give it some time.
Celes
Global Admin

Re: [Guide] Complete Case Report List (Investigations)

Post by Celes »