Suikoden 5 Voice Actors

A forum for people who have played the game concerning the Sun Rune War to answer gameplay questions.
Mikalakatov

Post by Mikalakatov »

I don't know the guys name, but Toma is played by the same person who played Izzy in Digimon.
Sickpup

Post by Sickpup »

Jowy Atreides wrote:
Sickpup wrote:Now, I really don't know. But I think Georg might be Beau Billingslea, the voice actor of Jet from Cowboy Bebop.
Nope, that's Marlscarl Godwin, the same guy as Glen Cott and Walter.
I thought someone those people were Michael McConnohie. I confused.
"Master Flik, you are immature. But that immaturity, that honesty was something I coveted.

And I'm sure that is why Lady Odessa loved you..."
DawnRune

Post by DawnRune »

Mikalakatov wrote:I don't know the guys name, but Toma is played by the same person who played Izzy in Digimon.
That would be Mona Marshall. She does a lot of things, one of my favorite voice actresses...
suikodenherodrake

Post by suikodenherodrake »

Yeah, Marschal is played by Michael McConnohie. Like I said, Georg is played by Jamieson Price.
Check out my Suikoden fic: Freiheit
WARNING: Season 1 may cause head-splodies.
R.I.P. Todd Davis
3-21-88 - 2-25-07
elorocks17

Post by elorocks17 »

All I know is that the same actors voice that did Moroon also did Champo in Suikoden 4...they sound identical.
nozomi

Post by nozomi »

And, um... does anyone possibly know the names of seiyuu from the japanese version?
I just can't seem to find them anywhere.
Ancient Cheesecake

Post by Ancient Cheesecake »

DawnRune wrote:
Mikalakatov wrote:I don't know the guys name, but Toma is played by the same person who played Izzy in Digimon.
That would be Mona Marshall. She does a lot of things, one of my favorite voice actresses...
I just looked her up. Wow, she plays alot of boys. That explains why the voice sounded so familiar, I think she plays Richard too.

She even played Sir Little Turd from Brave Fencer Musashi.

By the way, acording to Anime News Network, Georgette Rose is an alias of Michelle Ruff.

Steve Blum is everywhere! I thought Mugen in Samurai Champloo was him but apparently it's not. He seems to really like playing rebelious badass morons.
No offense intended.

Dumb dumb Moira Brown
Dumbest chick in this whole dumb town

Dumber than old king kong
Uglier than a junk yard dog

I set off a nuke to kill you
But fate was just too damn cruel
Chris_Lightfellow

Post by Chris_Lightfellow »

Zweig and Andarc sound like they have the same VA to me.
And if I saw you dancing, I would spin you around, spin you around, turn your world upside down

Not sure about something? Check the board rules!
SpecialNewb

Post by SpecialNewb »

Ancient Cheesecake wrote: Steve Blum is everywhere! I thought Mugen in Samurai Champloo was him but apparently it's not. He seems to really like playing rebelious badass morons.
Hmm, why not? Is it listed as David Lucas or something? (A far cooler name than Steve Blum!) Of course he also played Roger Smith a rebellious bad-ass smart guy.
Ancient Cheesecake

Post by Ancient Cheesecake »

SpecialNewb wrote:
Ancient Cheesecake wrote: Steve Blum is everywhere! I thought Mugen in Samurai Champloo was him but apparently it's not. He seems to really like playing rebelious badass morons.
Hmm, why not? Is it listed as David Lucas or something? (A far cooler name than Steve Blum!) Of course he also played Roger Smith a rebellious bad-ass smart guy.
Acording to Anime News Network Mugen was played by someone named Daniel Andrews. He also played three characters in a show I've never heard of called Gad Guard.
No offense intended.

Dumb dumb Moira Brown
Dumbest chick in this whole dumb town

Dumber than old king kong
Uglier than a junk yard dog

I set off a nuke to kill you
But fate was just too damn cruel
Sickpup

Post by Sickpup »

Chris_Lightfellow wrote:Zweig and Andarc sound like they have the same VA to me.
They also look alike, act alike and both have these weid gigantic non-neck hugging shirts.
"Master Flik, you are immature. But that immaturity, that honesty was something I coveted.

And I'm sure that is why Lady Odessa loved you..."
Komataguri

Post by Komataguri »

SpecialNewb wrote:
son_michael wrote:Steve blum does voices for everything anime related, I dont think he does video games
Actually from IMDB:

Star Wars: Battlefront II (2005) (VG) (voice) .... Male Alliance Infantry 1
SOCOM 3: you.S. Navy SEALs (2005) (VG) (voice) (as Steve Blum) .... Mark Tepper
X-Men Legends II: Rise of Apocalypse (2005) (VG) (voice) (as Steve Blum) .... Wolverine, Omega Red
Destroy All Humans! (2005) (VG) (voice) (as Steven Blum) .... Psi G-Man/Soldier 2
Guild Wars (2005) (VG) (voice) .... Justiciar Hablion
Psychonauts (2005) (VG) (voice) .... G-Men/Lungfish Zealot/Tiger
Doom 3: Resurrection of Evil (2005) (VG) (voice) .... Additional Voices
God of War (2005) (VG) (voice) (as Steven Blum) .... Ares
Also, Sanjuro in the .hack games.
I think he did a few uncredited lines in Suiko VI, namely a couple of nameless Knights of Razril.
Alex Delferia

Post by Alex Delferia »

suikodenherodrake wrote:Actually, Georg is played by Jamieson Price. He's known as the person in the pink shirt in the .hack://Liminality DVDs. Some other roles he had was playing Henry's father in Digimon Tamers, Hiragi-sensei in Mon Colle Knights, and Kato in Shadow Hearts: Covenant.
Damn; I knew he sounded familiar... Though he does sound less morbid than in Covenant.
The Silent Tank

Post by The Silent Tank »

I'm almost positive that Lun is voiced by Lia Sargeant, and that Rahal is voiced by Kirk Thornton.

And Dolph sounds like Johnny Yong Bosch.

And to the person who says Mugen from Samurai Champloo isn't Steve Blum but Daniel Andrews, Daniel Andrews is one of Steve Blum's alias' just like David Lucas.
Wraith

Post by Wraith »

The Silent Tank wrote:
And Dolph sounds like Johnny Yong Bosch.
Dolph's VA is named Chris Hanel. I got him on my MSN list.