I cannot find Ceras Lake any where

A forum for people who have played the game concerning the Sun Rune War to answer gameplay questions.
Basel

I cannot find Ceras Lake any where

Post by Basel »

How can I get to Ceras Lake? I spent over an hour looking for it but I did not find it. In the Beaver Lodge Lyon syas: "Ceras Lake is shouthwest of Yashuna Village. We're going to have to go back through the mountains to get there." The only place that I managed to find is the Waterfall Basin. Am I in the right direction?
"The real issue is not TALENT as an independent element, but talent in relationship to WILL, DESIRE, AND PERSISTENCE. Talent without these things VANISHES and even modest talent with those characteristics GROWS..." -Milton Glaser
cadence

Post by cadence »

Hi!

You need to go back through the mountain pass, then to the west.

Follow the border of the lake after that and you will find the Lake entrence!

EDIT: Just to clarify - go back through the mountain pass the way you came, then follow the lake's edge west :P Good luck!
Shikton

Post by Shikton »

Start off in Yashuna village and then just go southwest. Easy peasy. Your destination is a big rock by the lake shore.
I am Shikton, the Slayer of Bunnies.
Basel

Post by Basel »

Thanks cadence and Shikton,

I found it. Guess who is waiting for me :D
"The real issue is not TALENT as an independent element, but talent in relationship to WILL, DESIRE, AND PERSISTENCE. Talent without these things VANISHES and even modest talent with those characteristics GROWS..." -Milton Glaser
Shikton

Post by Shikton »

A certain man, and a lady whose name I shall not mention! Or maybe the Teletubbies if you've hacked the game and edited a lot of stuff. ^_^
I am Shikton, the Slayer of Bunnies.
Laharle

Post by Laharle »

Basel wrote:How can I get to Ceras Lake? I spent over an hour looking for it but I did not find it. In the Beaver Lodge Lyon syas: "Ceras Lake is shouthwest of Yashuna Village. We're going to have to go back through the mountains to get there." The only place that I managed to find is the Waterfall Basin. Am I in the right direction?
remember to talk to Lyon b4 posting anything ^^ she did mentioned to go back to the mountain pass and go southwest of Yashuna Village.
wenever i had trouble going somewhere, i always talk to Lyon b4 i post anything. hope tat helps to any1 else