Guide me through the Twilight forest

A forum for people who have played the game concerning the Sun Rune War to answer gameplay questions.
Serpent

Guide me through the Twilight forest

Post by Serpent »

After following Kouli's guide and running around like an idiot for a hour I still can't find my way through the Twilight forest. Can someone be kind enough to type up a way to guide me through?
You can close your eyes from reality but not memories.
son_michael

Post by son_michael »

the twilight forest is hell but even so I found my way to the ruins relatively fast

stay on the right side of the forest, it always loops so take left turns and then right turns and eventually you should end up on the left side, the ruins are located at the top left of the forest
Seldio

Post by Seldio »

Oh man, i tell you the Deep Twilight Forest was a pain in the $&§, really. The trees around are placed so badly, you have a hard time to see the actual path you're walking on.
Anyways, the exit is somewhere in the North West.
You're in the right place if you're on a path with a big tree and you're running around in circles which makes you think you have reached a dead end. It's far in the north of the entrance.
But the thing is there is some kind of path on the left side, too. And if you follow that one you'll reach the exit of the forest in no time.
dragonmasterx
Elite Member

Post by dragonmasterx »

patapi
Forum Moderator

Post by patapi »

There is also another line map on GameFAQs that details all the path in the Forest, including chests. Check it out.
Desides

Post by Desides »

patapi wrote:There is also another line map on GameFAQs that details all the path in the Forest, including chests. Check it out.
Where? The only Sindar-related map is the Lake Ceras ruins.
patapi
Forum Moderator

Post by patapi »

My mistake. I must have confused that one with the one here.

You start from point S, and work your way to the exit in the northwest.

X is deadend, and all the other symbols are treasure chests.
KoboldsRule

Map! :)

Post by KoboldsRule »

Thanks so much for the map to the Deep Twilight Forest. I must've spent nearly an hour and a half blundering around in there (those goddamn loops!) before I got disgusted and decided to check here for help. I printed out the map and stuck it in the game booklet for future reference.

Thanks again for saving my hair, which I had been in the process of tearing out in frustration. :)
<tba>