[Guide] Armor sets

A forum for people who have played the game concerning the Sun Rune War to answer gameplay questions.
Antimatzist

Re: [Guide] Armor sets

Post by Antimatzist »

KFCrispy wrote:isn't another bonus from Windspun Set that all the speed penalties from the armors are negated?
That's what the Bradygames Guide says, too. Could anyone confirm?
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Post by KFCrispy »

unfortunately i have never put all pieces onto a character to check out. i might have a game with all of the pieces so i'll check...
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Post by KFCrispy »

i picked my game back up and complete and verified/corrected all of the bonuses of the sets (on our website not in this thread http://www.suikosource.com/games/gs5/gu ... morset.php ) except for Pale Moon, which I would likely have to cheat in because i have no idea how to do the cursed Dragon Cavalry race and am not going to pull my hair out for it. but i do wonder if anyone has put a full set on and verified that you just regenerate life. I would strongly prefer the Eyeball Ring effect that it gives you in Suikoden III.... but i suppose it's trying to counter-act the Condemnation Rune spells that deplete your HP? anyway, if someon can confirm, that would be enough for me!

Thanks
Punkaiser

Post by Punkaiser »

guys, is there anywhere i can check which character could use a specific set? Just now i realized that only Yahr in my pt is able to equip the fuwa..glove something from samurai set, thats was a pain...i thought i could make an use of this set for Cathari, helas.