umm am i missing something?

A forum for people who have played the game concerning the Sun Rune War to answer gameplay questions.
kenshindono

umm am i missing something?

Post by kenshindono »

I just got shot down by lordlake and raftfleet and am about to go to agate prison to look for a strategist

the thing is i have no one in my party but lyon and the fruity conductor guy. Im 20+ hours into the game and have a recruitment party of the hero and 2 people =P ive been running around for hours hitting up all the towns, and have found a few people, like the mysterious woman, the chick with the parasail, item vendor, mage and dwarf... but no one will join.

is just no one recruitable at this point or am i totally overlooking s omething? ive been pretty thorough since im going through without a FAQ i check pretty much everything, but its getting anying lvling up only a guy im not gonna be using (since i acidently murdered the first elf) and lyon, who i also dislike
son_michael

Post by son_michael »

no ones recruitable...THIS GAME IS LONG!...wait until you get the dawn rune...after you get the dawn rune you should be able to start recruiting and do yourself a favor and recruit the detective in rainwall by helping him with the investigation on lordlake, go look at the recruitment thread for spoiler son how to recruit, trust me....its WORTH IT
kenshindono

Post by kenshindono »

ok, i thought i was overlooking something major.. i guess this is all i get for a while.

hrm ya maybe i'll take a look at that. I already spoiled myself on killey, i better make sure i dont miss the detective since im gonna be getting everyone e lse on my own. i keep poping in on him but no ones ever there

spoilers on recruiting oboro
edit: hrm.. i picked through that topic tyring to only read the stuff on oboro. so it seems there will be a point im suposed to investigate lordlake, when that happens i should help oboro investigate it and then he shoudl join me, correct?
son_michael

Post by son_michael »

no...when you get to rainwall visit oboro's office and watch the little scene, later on...lady merces{lucretia} will tell you to go get oboro's help, so go back to his office and ask for his help, immediatley save your game and go to the inn in rainwall, talk to the drunk and then go outside, tell shigure and sagiri that you want to investgate with them, investigate with them and then when the little mouse runs up to the mansion choose the option{you mean that mans in the mansion?!} DO NOT CHOOSE THE"you use mice?" OPTION!

then after you get the dawn rune, go to raftfleet and talk to oboro and he {along with fuyo and shigure} will join you

if you dont hep in the investigation it will be very hard{and annoying} to recruit oboro
kenshindono

Post by kenshindono »

tnx much. i guess i'll wait till mrs barrows talks to me about it then
xx TOXiC xx

Post by xx TOXiC xx »

Shouldn't you have Logg and Lun when you goto the prison? I remember using them.
son_michael

Post by son_michael »

xx TOXiC xx wrote:Shouldn't you have Logg and Lun when you goto the prison? I remember using them.
logg has to take you to the mines by boat and his daughter has to come to keep in out of trouble

so yes you have to take them to rescue lady merces, but only the first time, later on you can come back to the prison without Logg or Lun to recuit the map guy
Chaos_Zero

Post by Chaos_Zero »

He should already have the first 2 Doremi monsters with Cornelio's 1st rune attack.
The Miraculous Epidemic, Cruel Salvation, and Merciful Genocide.