How do I get to Lunas so that Zunda can see her window?

A forum for people who have played the game concerning the Sun Rune War to answer gameplay questions.
Stalphose

How do I get to Lunas so that Zunda can see her window?

Post by Stalphose »

Someone please tell me...I'm at the part where Lucretia has asked you which place you want to attack(And by the way, this is after choosing to defend the castle). It won't let me progress until I get Zunda to stop following me. Can someone tell me how?(I hope that thisn't isn't a glitch where I can't progress in the game...)
Angelis_Taleria
Elite Member

Post by Angelis_Taleria »

Don't make another thread like this when you have on existing thread relating to the same topic.

Anyway, you take Takamu and you go back to Haud Village and leave out via the west exit. Take a little stroll back up to the Woods and then take Urda's secret path and you'll get back to Lunas.
I hope everything is going delicious.
Stalphose

Post by Stalphose »

Angelis_Taleria wrote:Don't make another thread like this when you have on existing thread relating to the same topic.

Anyway, you take Takamu and you go back to Haud Village and leave out via the west exit. Take a little stroll back up to the Woods and then take Urda's secret path and you'll get back to Lunas.
Thank you, and I appologize.