Lyon's poor hit %?

A forum for people who have played the game concerning the Sun Rune War to answer gameplay questions.
Harmonian Zealot

Lyon's poor hit %?

Post by Harmonian Zealot »

I don't know if this is just me, or does Lyon whiff on a lot of her attacks, and I mean a LOT...
I'm using a Technique B, and her Acc is 217 (which is leaps and bounds better than most other characters at her level), but she misses attacks at least a few times a battle.

Is there something up here?
~~YOU WIN BY PINCER ATTACK!~~
killey

Post by killey »

If a character is out of their ideal spot in the formation (as in the short, middle or long) then performance suffers.
Harmonian Zealot

Post by Harmonian Zealot »

Oh, so a M will do poorly in a S position? I've been having her on point for a long time. That's probably it, thanks!
~~YOU WIN BY PINCER ATTACK!~~
son_michael

Post by son_michael »

I think if an S character is in the back row they can still hit the enemie sin the front row....like it balances out

can anyone confirm this? cause it was my experience that S range fighters hit front row enemies when there in the back row, but they almost never hit enemies in the back or middle rows
Angelis_Taleria
Elite Member

Post by Angelis_Taleria »

No, that's just pure luck you're having there.

One thing that perturbs me is how few formations actually cater to the characters that I would like to use.
I hope everything is going delicious.
Sickpup

Post by Sickpup »

I noticed that when I first had to use Hero and Lyon alone. I had been using 5-6 characters in the crescent formation and when I got left with just two, those two got pushed up front. And they kept missing and missing and missing. Then I realized why and put them in standard formation, and they never missed again.

It's pretty weird though, you should be able to rearrange your characters positions no matter how many you have since they use the formation system. And also, it's very hard to change positions during battle, because the formations never put the people in the right places that you would want.

Formation system seems very very flawed to me.
"Master Flik, you are immature. But that immaturity, that honesty was something I coveted.

And I'm sure that is why Lady Odessa loved you..."
fiffa46

Post by fiffa46 »

Lyon has a very good hit percentage for me. But if your haveing problems with her then increse her skill and change it. I can't quite remember the name of the skill you need but it basicly increses accurasy.

As for S range characters hitting from the back row, its true. I don't know how, but they can. I had the formation Cross I believe with Bellcoot in the front, Hero 5 and Lyon side by side behind, Vicki behind them, then Cornelleo and the mysterious lady with the star rune. (sorry, its to early to remember every name. :P ) Cornelleo is a S range unit and is clearly as far back as i could get him ( I was leveling him up and trying to catch DoReMi elves. He still could hit from the back row however.
dragonmasterx
Elite Member

Post by dragonmasterx »

Put M characters in the 2nd or 3rd line, S characters in the 1st or 2nd, L in the 3rd or 4th, otherwise accuracy drops.
Kagome

Post by Kagome »

Lyon has goot hit% just visit the BlackSmith to boost her weapon levels and goto the training areas when you got enough SP and she can upgrade her ranks from E-A(all areas) this will help you out alot.
Qbwpij

Post by Qbwpij »

Actually, L characters can be placed anywhere, and their hit percentage will not be affected. Although it's probably not a good idea, since most L characters have poor PDF and poor armour choices.
Darkillumina

Post by Darkillumina »

Ahh the instruction manual. A beautiful tool overlooked by many.

From the instruction book.

S- Most powerful on the front lines. Placement in the rear line will reduce accuracy.

M- Most reliable in the middle of the formation. Placement in the front or rear will reduce accuracy.
This means place M range people in the center of a line.

L- Reliable regardless of position. Invulnerable to counter-attack.

Edit: As for the formation problem in determing mid-range at times its quite simple. Just move around your characters until they seem to be doing fine. I noticed that Prince was missing alot on the far left in the tiger ( I think) formation so I moved him around until I found the position that worked best for him.
Beware my power, because my might may not be on the side of right.
Chaos_Zero

Post by Chaos_Zero »

dragonmasterx wrote:Put M characters in the 2nd or 3rd line, S characters in the 1st or 2nd, L in the 3rd or 4th, otherwise accuracy drops.
This is exactly what I needed to hear. I wasn't sure where exactly the lines for S, M, and L began and ended.
The Miraculous Epidemic, Cruel Salvation, and Merciful Genocide.