Checkers

A forum for people who have played the game concerning the Sun Rune War to answer gameplay questions.
Makumaku

Checkers

Post by Makumaku »

Has anybody found an easy way to beat Checkers on Hard Mode? It is the most impossible thing I've ever played. I just wasted an hour of my time trying to beat this game!

Any tips would be rgeatly appreciated.
When Hero IV is abbreviated, it equals HIV.
son_michael

Post by son_michael »

omg....this game has checkers?!

thats so fricken awsome!

cant wait to recruit whoever has this game
Makumaku

Post by Makumaku »

Yeh, it's a lot harder than playing checkers against a regular person though.

At least for me it is.

You could be a grand checkers champ for all I know. And if you are, I'm gonna need you to come over to my place and beat this friggin' checkers game for me, it's driving me nuts.
When Hero IV is abbreviated, it equals HIV.
Mad Prince of Highland

Post by Mad Prince of Highland »

Sadly I always try easy since the one time i did hard i lost bad, really bad. I got at least 10 pieces now too! :)
"Fear is a stupid emotion."
son_michael

Post by son_michael »

Makumaku wrote:Yeh, it's a lot harder than playing checkers against a regular person though.

At least for me it is.

You could be a grand checkers champ for all I know. And if you are, I'm gonna need you to come over to my place and beat this friggin' checkers game for me, it's driving me nuts.
well im good at chess and I havent lost many checkers games...so yea I think I would do well in this mini game{provided it plays like real checkers}

so who do I have to recruit to get this and after there recruited where can I find them in my castle?
killey

Post by killey »

Egbert (in the dwarven tunnels on the way to the prison, don't skip any of what he says, just wait until the pointer starts flashing in the corner before pressing X) and at the inn.
Koda

Post by Koda »

When I first played checkers I got my butt handed to me =( I didn't read the instructions and just figured it was like real checkers.. Whoops :oops:
Sailor

Post by Sailor »

son_michael wrote:
Makumaku wrote:Yeh, it's a lot harder than playing checkers against a regular person though.

At least for me it is.

well im good at chess and I havent lost many checkers games...so yea I think I would do well in this mini game{provided it plays like real checkers}

so who do I have to recruit to get this and after there recruited where can I find them in my castle?
I'd have to say it plays nothing like real checkers. Mainly because you can jump your own pieces, which leads to a lot of frustration when playing it on hard mode.
Aldo

Post by Aldo »

I always played checkers with jumping your own pieces... I want to give it a try now!
Mad Prince of Highland

Post by Mad Prince of Highland »

I finally beat him on hard. I got into the zone, and twenty-five minutes later, i defeated him on hard. :) :) :)
"Fear is a stupid emotion."
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Post by KFCrispy »

where would i find Egbert if i've recruited him and i don't really have an HQ yet (still keep reporting back to Rainwall)
Yuber8900

Post by Yuber8900 »

You can't play checkers until you get your HQ.
Feh