Harder Fights (spoilers...maybe)

A forum for people who have played the game concerning the Sun Rune War to answer gameplay questions.
Veritas

Harder Fights (spoilers...maybe)

Post by Veritas »

i did a search for this and couldnt find anything, does putting Zerase make fights harder? cuz it seems when i have her in the party, i seem to fight the random encounter boss fights all the time. but they count as normal fights and i dont always get the items from them? can someone point me to if this has been discuseed or if this is news to you all, let me know? or if its viki that does it, cuz i also have her in my party.
War solves everything, No man, no problem
~ Joseph Stalin
Veritas

Post by Veritas »

anyone?
~ Joseph Stalin
killey

Post by killey »

Harder random encounters can be fought regardless of whose in your party, and I haven't seen any increase in the frequency of them happening by having Zerase in your party.
xx TOXiC xx

Post by xx TOXiC xx »

If you have the music guy with you (the one that's looking for the DoReMi Elves) the music changes and it gives you harder random encounters. That's what it seems like to me, anyway. I've never used Zerase before, so I couldn't really tell you..
Veritas

Post by Veritas »

well i feel dumb, the fights just get harder as you progress. lol

dosnt matter whos in your party, at some point the area bosses become regular fights well at least now i know.
~ Joseph Stalin
slapstick

Post by slapstick »

xx TOXiC xx wrote:If you have the music guy with you (the one that's looking for the DoReMi Elves) the music changes and it gives you harder random encounters. That's what it seems like to me, anyway. I've never used Zerase before, so I couldn't really tell you..
Are you sure about this? Because the music changes between different enemies.

When you fight random boss battles the starting battle msuic is different.
WaterMoon

Post by WaterMoon »

He does change the music. A couple characters have the Bard skill, which changes battle music.
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Post by KFCrispy »

i don't think Cornelio has Bard but he changes the music