Can you miss Cornelio?

A forum for people who have played the game concerning the Sun Rune War to answer gameplay questions.
MrCjeli

Can you miss Cornelio?

Post by MrCjeli »

I've been keeping my faq peeking to a mimimum. I just got my HQ and am trying to acquire Cornelio, but the only house in Haud that isn't a store is empty! Have I completely missed my window on him? That's pretty harsh if so, yikes.
xx TOXiC xx

Re: Can you miss Cornelio?

Post by xx TOXiC xx »

MrCjeli wrote:I've been keeping my faq peeking to a mimimum. I just got my HQ and am trying to acquire Cornelio, but the only house in Haud that isn't a store is empty! Have I completely missed my window on him? That's pretty harsh if so, yikes.
No, I believe you can still get him. Just check every house again. There should be a fight with DoReMe Elves once you enter.
killey

Post by killey »

You can get him really early in the game (which I didn't do) I finally got him when I recruited Isabel and Mathias, I think because I had free slots in my party.

So try just going with 4 members (one slot for Cornelio and one for the DoRe Mi elf)
MrCjeli

Post by MrCjeli »

Thanks for the advice.

But I had two open spots in my entourage so I don't see how that could have been a problem.

Would someone mind giving me the location of this house relative to a landmark like a shop? Are there more than one enterable houses (not counting shops) in Haud?
xx TOXiC xx

Post by xx TOXiC xx »

killey wrote:You can get him really early in the game (which I didn't do) I finally got him when I recruited Isabel and Mathias, I think because I had free slots in my party.

So try just going with 4 members (one slot for Cornelio and one for the DoRe Mi elf)
You can get him with a full party, too. That's what I did, when I went into his house on accident. I also had to kill the Elf because of it.
killey

Post by killey »

It's south of the appraisal shop and it has a gate.
MrCjeli

Post by MrCjeli »

Okay, yes, I had been there.

So here's what I've discovered. I was mucking about before going to Lordlake after getting the HQ; you can still recruit some people (Josephine, Egbert) during this phase and activate some events (free Killey), but you can't recruit several others (Takam, Cornelio) or trigger other events (Killey arriving at the HQ). This is a pretty bizarre shut down.
BaoBao

Post by BaoBao »

So you cant recruit Cornelio at all if you misssed him during the "Defending Rainwall" mission?
Master

Post by Master »

No... cornolio can be recruited anytime... just come between events and not during an event...
BaoBao

Post by BaoBao »

is it in the pink mansion? i still done see anyopne in there