DoReMi elf recruiting?

A forum for people who have played the game concerning the Sun Rune War to answer gameplay questions.
Harmonian Zealot

DoReMi elf recruiting?

Post by Harmonian Zealot »

Right not, I'm trying to recruit the little guys with Cornelio, but it doesn't seem to be working (aside from the first one). Fugue doesn't seem to have any effect.

Is there some kind of criteria I'm missing? And please tell me these things aren't part of the 108 SoD...
~~YOU WIN BY PINCER ATTACK!~~
Zombee

Re: DoReMi elf recruiting?

Post by Zombee »

Harmonian Zealot wrote:Right not, I'm trying to recruit the little guys with Cornelio, but it doesn't seem to be working (aside from the first one). Fugue doesn't seem to have any effect.

Is there some kind of criteria I'm missing? And please tell me these things aren't part of the 108 SoD...
Are they really SoDs? I have two, but I don't see them anywhere in my castle.

There's a blue one on the mountain path to Beaver Lodge. I didn't have any trouble recruiting it - make sure you have a space for it to join your party in. I don't think you can use Fugue unless there's a free spot open in your party, since the elves join right away.
Harmonian Zealot

Re: DoReMi elf recruiting?

Zombee wrote:There's a blue one on the mountain path to Beaver Lodge. I didn't have any trouble recruiting it - make sure you have a space for it to join your party in. I don't think you can use Fugue unless there's a free spot open in your party, since the elves join right away.
Wait, so do you recruit them individually, like the first one? I've been trying to do it with the groups of 6 that are regular enemy encounters?

That clears a lot of things up. Thanks!
Angelis_Taleria
Elite Member

Post by Angelis_Taleria »

I hope everything is going delicious.
Harmonian Zealot

The little tag that says 'spoilers galore' keeps me from going in there.
Zombee

Post by Zombee »

Yes, you get them individually in battle. And they aren't SoDs (thank god) but having them will ensure that Cornelio can use his rune's most powerful attack. (I kind of doubt it's worth it, though.)

Oh, here, I'll quote the relevant post for you. This way you get to avoid inadvertantly spoiling yourself.

dragonmasterx wrote:Doremi Spirits Summary

-Doremi still appear if Cornelio's not around.
-To capture them, you need Cornelio.
-Meaning the level rune 1 spell of Doremi Rune "fugue" is needed.
-Perhaps they won't appear if the Champion Rune is equipped.
-Without an empty party member slot, they can't be captured.
- Elementary colors // full shade // fundamental color // original color // primary color // primitive colors doremi around Estoraiz can't be captured.
-After capture, they won't join battle, they will enter support member slots.

-Doremi aren't part of 108 stars.

-Limifa
Encounter when Cornelio joins. If this should fail, check the forest slightly north of Estoraiz. Color is pink.

-Mifan
Forest west of Leikaa. Drat fortress, southeast forest,(also appears in northeast forest). Color is orange.

-Fanra
Southwest forest that's right ahead of Rainwall side east bridge.
You'll see it before getting to the village Yashuna across the river.
-Forest east of Haud village. Color is green.

-Sorashi
In moutain pass(dungeon) between Yashuna and Beaver Lodge. Color is
aqua.

-Rashido
Deep twilight forest(near dragonhorse town). Color is orange.
xx TOXiC xx

Post by xx TOXiC xx »

dragonmasterx wrote:-Mifan
Forest west of Leikaa. Drat fortress, southeast forest,(also appears in northeast forest). Color is orange.
Can someone tell me where/what Leikaa is? Does it mean Lelcar?

Edit: Never mind, yes Leikaa is supposed to be Lelcar.