Beware the Comment Box (spoilers)

A forum for people who have played the game concerning the Sun Rune War to answer gameplay questions.
Raww Le Klueze
Global Admin

Beware the Comment Box (spoilers)

Post by Raww Le Klueze »

Damn comment box. Got a message from Zweig about "The Twilight Rune" asking if I remember the ruins in the Twilight forest.

AHA! I think, there must be some secret there now that I have the actual Rune.

"You must see where I'm going with this" my ass... I went back through that god-awful place and what happens? Not a damn thing.

It's really starting to annoy me with all the clues they leave there that lead nowhere.
Mikalakatov

Post by Mikalakatov »

So then my asumtion that the prince gets the Twilight Rune is correct. So then I'm sure that he might get the Sun Rune as well? Maybe not.

Do you know how many messages each person sends in the comment box? And like IV, does it save the comments and organizes them by sender?
Raww Le Klueze
Global Admin

Post by Raww Le Klueze »

Your assumption is wrong, no idea, and they're organized 50's and in the order you got them not by who sent them.
Mikalakatov

Re: Beware the Comment Box (spoilers)

Post by Mikalakatov »

Raww Le Klueze wrote:Damn comment box. Got a message from Zweig about "The Twilight Rune" asking if I remember the ruins in the Twilight forest.

AHA! I think, there must be some secret there now that I have the actual Rune.
That made it seem as if he does get it, saying you have the rune. I haven't gotten too far, in fact, I just got my HQ
they're organized 50's and in the order you got them not by who sent them.
What do you mean 50's?
patapi
Forum Moderator

Post by patapi »

I'm rather disappointed by the downgrade in comment box management in this game. It's more similar to III's system, I suppose.

Well, at least they don't completely disappear like in how it was in Suikoden II.
Ced The Lad

Post by Ced The Lad »

Surprisingly, that was one of Suikoden 4's strong suits. That comment box was user friendly, indeed.

But I'm still impressed! People send in comments related to your actions, which is a very nice change. Yesterday I got a message from a certain Star of Destiny to stop someone from investigating her. I thought that was pretty neat.
http://www.suikox.com: Where the Tinto Republic continues to guide the masses through the sea of history.
Angelis_Taleria
Elite Member

Post by Angelis_Taleria »

Ced The Lad wrote:Surprisingly, that was one of Suikoden 4's strong suits. That comment box was user friendly, indeed.

But I'm still impressed! People send in comments related to your actions, which is a very nice change. Yesterday I got a message from a certain Star of Destiny to stop someone from investigating her. I thought that was pretty neat.

I got the same thing! Ah, she sounded highly annoyed.
I hope everything is going delicious.
patapi
Forum Moderator

Post by patapi »

The comment box even holds a key to unlocking a certain sidequest.

They should have been allowed to write more though. Only 3 comments per character? Blast.
son_michael

Post by son_michael »

patapi wrote:The comment box even holds a key to unlocking a certain sidequest.

They should have been allowed to write more though. Only 3 comments per character? Blast.
without spoiliong the sidequest... who do you need to recruit to get it?
DawnRune

Post by DawnRune »

If it's the sidequest I'm thinking of, you need Jeane.