[Guide] Bath Scenes

A forum for people who have played the game concerning the Sun Rune War to answer gameplay questions.
Gerhard

Post by Gerhard »

Amalia wrote:try Cathari/Sharmitsa/Nelis outdoor bath
i think you mean Isabel, Sharmista and Nelis.
Damo

Post by Damo »

Kisara/Lun/Subala

is the funniest of all
Celedril

fd

Post by Celedril »

I agree. I laughed at that one pretty hard. Another one that is kinda funny is the one with Nifsara, Linfa, and Norma? (oh crap I can't remember if it was her)...anyway, it was funny.
highwind44029

Post by highwind44029 »

Yeah. SAPPHIRE was genius.
Wraith

Post by Wraith »

This has rapdily become a 'favorites' topic.

BTW do some ornaments/bath products affect some scenes?
chicka3759

Post by chicka3759 »

i liked the one bout lyon/miakias/roy...i think it was rather funny....i couldnt do the one with haleth and cius for some reason...did anyone see that one?
*Maria*
MustangGuy420

Post by MustangGuy420 »

take Roy, Miakis and Leyon in the bath at the same time. Sorry but I think this one's the best heh!
yuya

Post by yuya »

hey there, don't know if this is the right place...but can someone tell me how to use the bath things? like the citrus? can't I place them in the bath just like in suikoden IV??
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Post by KFCrispy »

don't you equip bath items? i don't remember what you do in 4. i don't think even bothered to go in 4's bath more than twice -_-
Red Killey
Elite Member

Post by Red Killey »

yuya wrote:hey there, don't know if this is the right place...but can someone tell me how to use the bath things? like the citrus? can't I place them in the bath just like in suikoden IV??
You equip it in Prince's equipment. It's an "accessory"
The new chief of moderating team. If you notice any problems within the discussion forum, do inform me. Thank you.
WaterMoon

Post by WaterMoon »

Is there a way we can get a list of when to have the various scenes, and which baths they work in? I'll start us, and edit as I go.

Kisara/Lun/Subala ("What Girls Want", Either, Anytime)
Zerase/Nikea/Bernadette ("White As a Ghost",either, anytime)
Lyon/Sialeeds ("Careful What You Wish For", either, anytime)
Lu/Jeane/Marina ("Cute and Cuddly", Either, anytime)
Logg/Retso ("It's Tough to Be a Dad", either, anytime)
Faylon/Maroon/Muroon ("Big Brothers, Big Problems", Either, Anytime)
Gavaya/Kyle ("Naughty or Nice?", Either, Anytime)
Belcoot/Shinro ("The Truthe About Rumors", Either, Anytime)
Bastan/Cornelio (The Tower of Pride and Glass", Either, Anytime)

P.S. Yes, I'm back, and crazy as ever, but it's ok, I like it.

"C'mon, Jeane! The ugly stick had its way with you! Admiiiiiiiiiit it!"
Red Killey
Elite Member

Post by Red Killey »

Did you even read the posts in this thread?
The new chief of moderating team. If you notice any problems within the discussion forum, do inform me. Thank you.
WaterMoon

Post by WaterMoon »

Yes, I've read them all, we have a list of all the combinations. What I'm asking is more details, specifically which ones must be in the outside baths, and for ones that must occur before or after a certain event, what that event is. We haven't listed all of those yet, cause I've still only seen like 24 or so of the 30.
---------------------------------------------------------------
"What do you think,Your Highness? Does kidnapping your little sister sound like fun?"
Red Killey
Elite Member

Post by Red Killey »

Actually, Mintalia's post in the first page of the thread already listed 31 bath scenes. Whether it's indoor or outdoor bath, it's a bit unimportant since people can just test them both anyways.

The more important bit is the "when", but it's mostly common sense (e.g.: to get Sialeed/Lyon scene, then obviously do it before Sialeeds left the army, to get scenes involving Sharmista or Nifsara, then you must wait until near the end of the game when you get them, etc).

This is clearly seen through your own list which all of them had "either" and "anytime". Which now I look at it seem to be inaccurate since you labeled Lyon/Sialeeds scene as "anytime" while obviously Sialeeds would leave after Queen's Campaign. It's supposed to be Indoor (can't have Outdoor bath before Queen's Campaign) and also "Before Queen's Campaign".

So I do wonder if you would end up with accurate list or not.
WaterMoon

Post by WaterMoon »

The when isn't always obvious of just having them. For example, we've seen mentioned the Cius/Haleth one mentioned that it doesn't work for some people, others have mentioned they could only get it to work after a certain battle. Likewise the Miakis/Lyon/Roy one can only be done after you gain Lyon back, as her injury is mentioned, as is Roy's promise to stop pretending to be the Prince. From what I've heard, the Ax/Moroon/Ernst one can only be seen with no other humans in the party, though I haven't confirmed it. If this is the case, that leaves only a few times you can view it, as you usually have Miakis or Lyon with you. As for the where, while not necessary to know, it's helpful. The Lelei/Eresh/Shun Min one for example needs to be outside, whereas Zweig/Viki/Lorelai, assumingly, requires the Indoor bath (the outdoor bath doesn't have a women's side).
---------------------------------------------------------------
"What do you think,Your Highness? Does kidnapping your little sister sound like fun?"