charge %

A forum for people who have played the game concerning the Sun Rune War to answer gameplay questions.
kenshindono

charge %

Post by kenshindono »

does anyone have any idea what the charge skill does? its been sugested that its what george does when his sword glows and he does lots of dmg.. but im pretty positive that thats just his killer rune. Ive tried raising lyon to a c grade in it and she didn't get that attack once in 45 minutes of random battles (george got it off like 50 times)
Mikalakatov

Post by Mikalakatov »

Yes, the glow that Georg has is his rune, though I am curious as well to what the Charge thing actually is.
Angelis_Taleria
Elite Member

Post by Angelis_Taleria »

Charge merely increases the amount of damamge you do. Georg, for me anyway, seems to have a high percentage of charging and doing a double critical attack at the same time. His high Weapon Defense, Evasion, and Parry rate make him nearly unstoppable. It's a good thing you can't use him for most of the game or else it'd be too easy.

Edit: The rune increases his chance of charging, as does the Vitality skill, but it would appear that you could still charge without using either the rune or the skill.
I hope everything is going delicious.
kenshindono

Post by kenshindono »

hmm ammount of dmg you do in regards to what? critical strikes, or overall dmg? i thought overall dmg was just the attack rating. Is there any special animation to charge or is it just more dmg. I really really wish the game or somemthing would clarify this stuff more =P