How do I get to Mountain Ranro?

A forum for people who have played the game concerning the Sun Rune War to answer gameplay questions.
Stalphose

How do I get to Mountain Ranro?

Post by Stalphose »

I've gotten to Sable and now I need to get to the mountain. It says it's Northeast of Sable, but I can't seem to get Northeast of Sable. Oh, and this is so I can defeat the Bandit who looks like me...Could someone explain how I can get there?
Stalphose

Post by Stalphose »

Sorry guys, mispelled it. But I still need help.
Stalphose

Post by Stalphose »

Nevermind poeple. It appears that my searching for about two hours has payed off.
Stormfist

Post by Stormfist »

Yeah I was pretty confused myself lol. You have to run up northeastward and find a little path, I am a bit irritated that you have no access to a full world map yet ><
Angelis_Taleria
Elite Member

Post by Angelis_Taleria »

Well, the mountain IS northeast of Sable as Solis told you.
I hope everything is going delicious.
Stormfist

Post by Stormfist »

Well the fact that it was a very narrow path was pretty confusing Angelis. Oh yeah and always talk to Lyon when your lost with a current event. She usually tells you where to go which I think is cool, but having her on the heroes ass 24/7 is quite annoying. Like your own personal Pikachu, I mean the hero can obviously defend himself.
Geddoe

Post by Geddoe »

Actually by this point I did have the map. You get it when you recruit Takamu. Take Lelei and Cius back to Agate Prison and he will be there, help him out and he will join and give you the map, makes seeing the terrain alot easier.
Waylander

Post by Waylander »

yeah, so all that great but where is it. Do you go south of Sable then turn Northest?