Lordlake

A forum for people who have played the game concerning the Sun Rune War to answer gameplay questions.
fiffa46

Lordlake

Post by fiffa46 »

I just got my new headquarters, and i'm supposed to head over to Lordlake. Logg says you have to get there via ship but never gives me the option to go there. Vicki never gives me the option to teleport there either. How exactly am i supposed to get there?
son_michael

Post by son_michael »

im not up to where you are..but I remember a town south east of rainwall, it was a town with an inventor and a windmill... I saw a huge boat there.. and if the regular boats and viki dont work then thats probably the boat you need
fiffa46

Post by fiffa46 »

Thanks for trying, but unfortunately i already tried that and it was a no go.
Anyone else have any ideas?
Angelis_Taleria
Elite Member

Post by Angelis_Taleria »

Go to the Southern Warf, via Logg, and walk south to Lordlake.
I hope everything is going delicious.
Mintalia

Post by Mintalia »

Actually, the Southern Wharf is blocked off from Lordlake via the river you opened. The Beaver Dam is where you need to sail.
"Your definition of freedom is the ability to walk around in a giant cage with invisible leash around your neck." - Luc
fiffa46

Post by fiffa46 »

Ill head over to Beaver Dam, although i thought it was the Beavers village so i never bothered going there. Thanks for all your help.
killey

Post by killey »

I had exactly the same problem (including the Beaver Dam=Beaver Lodge).

There's an hour of my gameplay right there. I felt like an idiot when I finally figured it out.
Laharle

Post by Laharle »

well if i remember right they said they "recently" just build a Beaver Dam (if tat help any1)

and if i also remembed right som1 told me to go Beavers Dam so i went to chek it out and went south afterward :P
Kagome

Post by Kagome »

Duh it's easy vikki only teleports when you take out the boota bosses guarding the Dawn rune lakes you walk into.
son_michael

Post by son_michael »

I actually went to beaver dam and didn't realise you had to walk out...instead I went back to the ship and racked my brain out

lol im glad im WAYYYY past that now

it was frustrating finding lordlake at that point