Enemies with goodies

A forum for people who have played the game concerning the Sun Rune War to answer gameplay questions.
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Post by KFCrispy »

i think it's battles or chests
Makaveli137

Post by Makaveli137 »

ok, so impossible to have more guardian equipements...damn.
"If God doesn't exist in this world, I will create God with my own hands..." Krelian, Xenogears

"That was pretty interesting. But dropping a warship on me is cheating... Take it back !" Id, Xenogears
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Post by KFCrispy »

i'm pretty sure i have 2 Guardian Scarfs and 2 Guardian Chains right now. positive about the Scarfs.
Spudtrooper

Post by Spudtrooper »

The Hellstead area boss in Eresh's Dungeon. It drops a pretty sweet piece of armor. +104 def, I believe, forgot what its called.
killey

Post by killey »

Spudtrooper wrote:The Hellstead area boss in Eresh's Dungeon. It drops a pretty sweet piece of armor. +104 def, I believe, forgot what its called.
It's Blood Scale Mail. It's been mentioned a few times but I think you're the first person to remember the name of the enemy that drops it. :P
Mad_Lucied99

Post by Mad_Lucied99 »

speaking of boss......does anyone know if theres any boss monster that you can battle repeatedly........just like the land dragon and ancient crab in suikoden IV???

After the event in ship graveyard.....i went back and fought the boss monster for the 2nd time......

Edit:
nevermind, I found the topic
Last edited by Mad_Lucied99 on Wed Apr 12, 2006 11:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Beat suiko I, II, IV, and V......
Makaveli137

Post by Makaveli137 »

KFCrispy wrote:i'm pretty sure i have 2 Guardian Scarfs and 2 Guardian Chains right now. positive about the Scarfs.
Yes, but just these one. So, It's impossible to make a second guardian set unless if you play in NewGame+
"If God doesn't exist in this world, I will create God with my own hands..." Krelian, Xenogears

"That was pretty interesting. But dropping a warship on me is cheating... Take it back !" Id, Xenogears
Wraith

Post by Wraith »

Bandit - ? Painting
Where is this bandit? I need a painting for Bastan ASAP.
Sientara

Post by Sientara »

I have gotten ?Paintings from the bandits on Ranro Mountian.
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Post by KFCrispy »

i think they were The Smile paintings.
Khift

Post by Khift »

One thing I noticed on my way through the game:

[minor spoiler]

While inside Doraat after the map-battle but before you capture the city, you encounter groups of soldiers who always drop ?Paintings, and every one of those paintings were identified into "Sacred Games", which sell for 10k each. So, it would do you good on your first play through to fill up your inventory with these before finally capturing the town.
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Post by KFCrispy »

just bring your Appraiser. he buys antiques as well, so you don't need Trade-In. you can also always talk Lucretia to switch your party.
JG Chan

Post by JG Chan »

Terror Armors in the Ashtwal Mountains drop ? Statues, which are Demon Statues. Seems to be a fairly rare drop, as I've only gotten one after hours of training there, and I had Faylen and Faylon with me then.
Eternal Ordeal

Post by Eternal Ordeal »

Does anybody know wwhat monster that drops a killer orb? I have one, but I forget what's the monster. Could you tell me who's that monster and where I could find him? Thanks a lot.
Lourde Incarnadine

Post by Lourde Incarnadine »

Eternal Ordeal wrote:Does anybody know wwhat monster that drops a killer orb? I have one, but I forget what's the monster. Could you tell me who's that monster and where I could find him? Thanks a lot.
IIRC, I think it was one of the more rare drops for the axe-wielding bunnies, like the ones in the Big Hole. But you can also buy them, so why bother?