Enemies with goodies

A forum for people who have played the game concerning the Sun Rune War to answer gameplay questions.
Black Logic

Post by Black Logic »

The boss-type golems (forget what they're called atm) drop magical rune pieces, earth rings, and ? statues (which have all appraised for angel statues). I make them appear pretty consistently right outside the HQ between it and Beaver Lodge.
Sov_Rune

Post by Sov_Rune »

Rock Golem- Scorched Earth Armor (+96 PDF, Fire/Earth DEF +1)

Wyvern- Flame Array Chain (+94 PDF, Fire/Lightning DEF +1)
Last edited by Sov_Rune on Thu Mar 30, 2006 6:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.
fiffa46

Post by fiffa46 »

ShardStar wrote:The way I figure it, they (the party) cuts up the razorback for the meat.
Yeah, but a pig gives you beef? Souldn't the pig give you pork or ham? Just odd that they would give you beef.
bixus

Post by bixus »

I also found a Prosperity peice from a Blade bunny, it was from a party with a White Blade Bunny and Gold, so the gold one may have been the one to drop it.
Yeah, I think it's the gold bunnies. The green toads at water basin also drop them pretty rarely.
Torou

Post by Torou »

Yeah, Ogre Toads and their yellow counterparts in the Hot Spring Source in Yashuna Village occasionally drop some Prosperity Pieces.
Simeon

Post by Simeon »

Im not sure but at the end of the black hole you get to face an enemy that carries the blood armour.
sailormoon4ever

Post by sailormoon4ever »

I can confirm The Golden Bunnys drop Prosperity pieces I killed em four times with a hunter rune in new game + Just outside raftfleet at level 18 before heading to the east palace.
adezero

Post by adezero »

Just got a fortune piece from a billioneye (the one-eyed monsters in the big hole ruins, part 2 [the eresh part])

edit: wow, and I just got another one from a "copper god"? forgot it's name exactly. the big deity type thing
Kuromimi
Elite Member

Post by Kuromimi »

That Golem Boss mentioned earlier is a sweet source for money when it first becomes available. The Angel Statue sells for 60,000 potch, which is pretty sweet on top of the 40,000 potch the Golem drops.

For some money end game: In the final dungeon is a boss named Nemesis. Drops Windspun Armor, a Dragon God Statue, a Lightning Ring and 90,000 potch. The Windspun Armor sells for 112,500 potch; the Lightning Ring sells for 18,000 potch and the Dragon God Statue sells for an insane 400,000 potch.
Sailor

Post by Sailor »

adezero wrote:Just got a fortune piece from a billioneye (the one-eyed monsters in the big hole ruins, part 2 [the eresh part])

edit: wow, and I just got another one from a "copper god"? forgot it's name exactly. the big deity type thing
Copper Sun, which is one of the enemies I stated earlier dropped them.
Kuromimi wrote:For some money end game: In the final dungeon is a boss named Nemesis. Drops Windspun Armor, a Dragon God Statue, a Lightning Ring and 90,000 potch. The Windspun Armor sells for 112,500 potch; the Lightning Ring sells for 18,000 potch and the Dragon God Statue sells for an insane 400,000 potch.
Put Haleth into your party and those Dragon God Statues sell for 440,000 potch. A big enough difference to make sure you take the few seconds to do so.
fiffa46

Post by fiffa46 »

Dolph/Childerich (Sun Palace during atack by Gizel and the Nether Gate) - Prosperity Piece 1.
Mad_Lucied99

Post by Mad_Lucied99 »

some may have already been mentioned:

killer bald eagle- equilibrium rune pc
golden bunny/ogre frog- prosperity rune pc
(sindar ruins) the knight that looks like a centaur- thunder armor/ god dragon statue ($$$400,000) boing!
killer bunny- killer rune
Beat suiko I, II, IV, and V......
Eyedol

Post by Eyedol »

Seldio wrote:I saw a Unicorn once too, but it was in the first part of the Underground Ruins. For me, he did drop the Unicorn Orb.
Unicorn Zombies appear in Deep Twilight Forest Ruins and Big Hole/Underground Ruins. Their common dropping is a Unicorn Orb and their rare dropping is a Magic Absorb Piece.

With the Champion Rune equipped, they stop appearing if at least one in your party is at Level 50-55.

The Mummy Enemies in the Ruins also drop a Magic Absorb Piece along with a Boundary Piece.
Makaveli137

Post by Makaveli137 »

Some enemies drop Guardian equipements or not?
"If God doesn't exist in this world, I will create God with my own hands..." Krelian, Xenogears

"That was pretty interesting. But dropping a warship on me is cheating... Take it back !" Id, Xenogears
Buff

Post by Buff »

i believe you only get guardian stuff after certain battles only i believe.