multiple attacks?

A forum for people who have played the game concerning the Sun Rune War to answer gameplay questions.
kenshindono

multiple attacks?

Post by kenshindono »

some characters seem to get multiple attacks in one turn. I.E. they will attack 2 different enemies in a row, or attack one twice.

what determines this? i thought maybe it was continous attack, but the 2 that do it. George and belcoot, dont have any skill in that

is it related to a stat? a skill? what does it? i THINK i remember some people doing this in I and II as well

what DOES continous attack do, is it just more attacks on one enemy like in III?
Geddoe

Post by Geddoe »

continous attack is like swing in 3. Multiple attacks on the same enemy. I am still trying to figure out the other part of your question myself. In part 2 I think the Technique skill is what determined multiple attacks on seperate enemies. I think it is the same here, but not sure.
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

I'm pretty sure I heard Sars say it was speed that determines multiple attacks. I'm not terribly far in the game I don't think as I haven't gotten my HQ yet, however this seems to make sense because characters with hgih speed sometimes hit more than once each round.
son_michael

Post by son_michael »

go to a training place,select"train" and read the descriptions of whatevers highlighted

you will find your answers there, the technique skill is the 1 that increases speed and continous attack. there is a skill that lets you hit multiple enemies too, though I forgot what its called
kenshindono

Post by kenshindono »

the training doesn't really answer your questions though, i.e. i still have no idea what the heck charge does. are you saying that because the skill is called technique then that means it applies to continous attack?

im guessing tech or speed effects attacks on different enemies and continous attack effects multiple attacks on one enemy, not sure though
killey

Post by killey »

Ah I think son_michael meant agilty not technique.
kenshindono

Post by kenshindono »

so the bet quess right now is that its either speed or tech based then, most likely speed, right?
dragonmasterx
Elite Member

Post by dragonmasterx »

The trailer was kind of misleading showing everyone attacking so many times in one battle. That is definitely not a common occurence.

http://otd9.jbbs.livedoor.jp/gensosuiko ... 82&range=1
One guy there claimed he got up 7 hits with the Prince, with the animation resetting after the first 5 hits.
---
The following are quotes from 1/17 King Blog, Greatest 5 Hit Combo.
Okamoto: Yup...Normally, we'd copy the motions and arrange them to shorten production time, but even weapons of the same lineage had vastly different shapes, so it ended up that each character's animations were done from scratch.

King: Due to that, each character's personality is prominent. Thanks.
So if you haven't noticed that everyone's battle animation looks different, it might be something worth paying attention to.
King: In battle, many minute details are included right?

Okamoto: Yup. It's hard to tell from just one look though. I can't yet say who, but this one character combs his/her hair upward when standing up and when chanting rune spells, puts his/her weapon in his/her mouth. For good tempo, the movements were deliberately made speedy. So you may not be able to tell unless you look closely. See for yourself the crystallization of Kogawa's efforts in the main game.
Anyone know who is referred to here?
Okamoto: Each time character level and skills increase, the motions gradually increase and become like a chain, becoming more and more cool! Becoming even stronger is a special characteristic of the battle motion this time. The maximum chain is 5 stages. Try powering up everyone!
It's a shame that the maximum chain is 5, but getting 5 hits is so extremely rare.
killey

Post by killey »

Yeah...I got Belcoot to do 3 hits which looked cool, my current goal is to get 5 hits with Yahr.
kenshindono

Post by kenshindono »

so are they basically saying that the mutiple attacks on one person/multiple enemies is actually just character based and has nothing to do with stats?
Chaos_Zero

Post by Chaos_Zero »

Yahr's max chain is 4... I'm sure it must be quite hard to do so...
The Miraculous Epidemic, Cruel Salvation, and Merciful Genocide.
Seiryuu

Post by Seiryuu »

Sagiri and Shigure do multihit attacks very often.
MrTomJoad

Post by MrTomJoad »

Miakis, and Richard too.
Master

Post by Master »

Buy multi strike runes... 300k a piece yummy.