Collectible List (Old Books, Formations...) & Chests

A forum for people who have played the game concerning the Sun Rune War to answer gameplay questions.
Iku

Post by Iku »

umm for me in the dolph fight i got the formation for two fighters and got the correcr one in Nirvsa but my brother got the twin one in nirva? and im not sure if hes got the one youre meant to get from dolph! Anyone jhave any idea why?
'Believed the evidence of your own eyes, did ya? In a place like this?' Granny Weatherwax
Lourde Incarnadine

Post by Lourde Incarnadine »

demon_sars wrote:
Lourde Incarnadine wrote:Finally found that Untold Clarity Epic. Damn, that one was well-hidden... I kept sticking to the wall whenever I checked that area so I was just missing it; only reason I kept looking was because everything I could find that mentioned it agreed that it was there.
You found it?I spend a 10 minutes and i still cant find it where exactly its at?Do i have click like mad? :oops:
If it helps any, one of the Dragon-horses seems to be staring directly at the chest; the wall that's hiding it runs left-right and it's the "southernmost" wall in that area. So check around where that wall intersects the nearest dragon-horse's line of sight.
Laharle

Post by Laharle »

Lourde Incarnadine wrote:
demon_sars wrote:
Lourde Incarnadine wrote:Finally found that Untold Clarity Epic. Damn, that one was well-hidden... I kept sticking to the wall whenever I checked that area so I was just missing it; only reason I kept looking was because everything I could find that mentioned it agreed that it was there.
You found it?I spend a 10 minutes and i still cant find it where exactly its at?Do i have click like mad? :oops:
If it helps any, one of the Dragon-horses seems to be staring directly at the chest; the wall that's hiding it runs left-right and it's the "southernmost" wall in that area. So check around where that wall intersects the nearest dragon-horse's line of sight.
thx alot i just found it and to be lil more specific, the chest is not next to a wall :(
syun_ukiya

Post by syun_ukiya »

i'm missing the arrowhead formation. tell me, can i still return to east palace? i've now conquered stormfist and rainwall is liberated.
son_michael

Post by son_michael »

syun_ukiya wrote:i'm missing the arrowhead formation. tell me, can i still return to east palace? i've now conquered stormfist and rainwall is liberated.
yeah, just exit sol falena and head east, to get to the west palace exit stormfist by using the godwin castle exit
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Post by KFCrispy »

it seems we're missing INGREDIENTS for Retso

also, my aquarium and farm lists have grown in capacity along with the HQ upgrades, there is a lot of blank space now, but i don't think i've seen anything new. what's the deal?
patapi
Forum Moderator

Post by patapi »

There are 5 baby fishes, and 8 farming crops in total. Shun Min and Goesch's menu have spaces for 9 each, but the rest are left unused.
Kirin

Post by Kirin »

I've just realized the original post in this thread is still missing one epic skill: Karmic Effect, gained by collecting all 112 of Egbert's pieces in his chess games.

....yes, I am a hopeless obsessive-compulsive and collected them all. No, the skill isn't worth it. Being able to check out 3D models of all your characters (including four non-stars) is kind of nice, though.
highwind44029

Post by highwind44029 »

Where the hell is the Illusion formation in the West Palace? I looked all over and I still can't find it!! :(

Edit: Nevermind. I found it... Now I feel blind. :|

And Pent Phoenix > Illusion :P

Edit again: Nevermind. I just realized that Pent Phoenix gives the +20 all attribute bonus to only ONE person. :|
Last edited by highwind44029 on Sun Apr 30, 2006 6:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
leo88

Post by leo88 »

where is "9: Pale gate piece - 1f west docks " at godwin castle? Is it very near blood scale mail?

and to get crops to be "rdy to be harvested " and oboro to finsih investigation and other similar events, I just leave my ps2 on for a long time or?

And where can i get fortune rune/fortune rune piece
Kirin

Post by Kirin »

Those questions are a bit OT for this thread, but briefly:
While I was never sure of the timing rules for crops and fish, I found that Oboro investigations always take ten minutes of game time, regardless of what you're doing.
leo88

Post by leo88 »

lol sorry then. What about the pale gate piece at godwin castle? and another one, the sun helmet at last dungeon? have trouble finding these 2
gradeAbra

Post by gradeAbra »

Where can i find untold charity? I search all over sauronix but still cannot find.
SuikoMJM

Post by SuikoMJM »

The treasure chest list misses three chests that can be attained after recapturing your castle. Using the Carts at the Dwarven Camp, go to the Ceras Ruins. Run down the linear path and eventually you'll enter a spiraling room. You'll notice the water a lot lower this time. Go to the bottom of the spiral for a Shield Orb, Thunder Piece, and most importantly, Intermediate Combat.

Credit goes to Cyril's guide at GameFAQs of course.

And these are a few people to talk to that give you items throughout the game. I got kinda lazy at points through the game, so I cannot say for sure that this is a complete list, but it's a start. It is a rather disappointing and unmotivating list, if you get my drift, which is why I got kinda lazy talking to people. I still talked to a lot of people, but I wasn't as thurough as I was early in the game.

Eastern Palace
Cheesecake – lady directly east of the eastern palace.

Lunas
Juice – In the first of three doors on the first ramp down.
Antitoxin – After the Sun Palace events, before entering the Oracle's Conclave, lowest level, speak with the female cleric outside
Medicine – After the Sun Palace events, the cleric by the save point going into the North Woods

Raftleet
Fish Badge – Lady on the deck behind the trade shop
Tomato Salad – After ‘Intercepting Lugor’s Fleet’, outside of the Inn, lady in yellow

Beaver Lodge
Toy Beaver – After the fire, near the northwest exit

Headquarters
Medicine - third floor balcony, talk to the friggin cat… (I didn't even think about talking to the animals until this point :P)

That's all I've got so far.
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Post by KFCrispy »

yeah nobody seems to hand you anything of value in this game. no random ppl randomly giving you Cyclone Orbs for some odd reason..