investigations project

A forum for people who have played the game concerning the Sun Rune War to answer gameplay questions.
Darkillumina

Post by Darkillumina »

Yeah Im in. I plan to get the game tommorow or thursday, most likely Thursday because the Eb games here on the westcoast of Canada are infamous for their delays. Or so I've noticed.
Beware my power, because my might may not be on the side of right.
Mintalia

Post by Mintalia »

I'm still helping, although I'm still not sure how to get some of the characters I've been assigned. Anyone happen to know how to get theses characters?

Fuyou
Byakuren
Nikea
Urda
Takamu

I don't know how to get these characters, since they aren't on the Recruitment page. We may also want to post exactly how to get the investigator, since we don't want anyone missing him. ^_^
"Your definition of freedom is the ability to walk around in a giant cage with invisible leash around your neck." - Luc
HolyPaladin

Post by HolyPaladin »

Mintalia wrote:I'm still helping, although I'm still not sure how to get some of the characters I've been assigned. Anyone happen to know how to get theses characters?

Fuyou
Byakuren
Nikea
Urda
Takamu

I don't know how to get these characters, since they aren't on the Recruitment page. We may also want to post exactly how to get the investigator, since we don't want anyone missing him. ^_^
You should be able to find out how to recruit Oboro (Suikoden V's detective) in the Recruitment thread. Fuyo comes with Oboro so you don't have to worry about her. I'd suggest you ask recruitment questions in the Recruitment thread so that the answers will be able to help everyone.

This seems like an interesting thing to do for the community, so sign me up. Also, you guys forgot Sialeeds. She is non-SoD, so she isn't on the list. Her reasons for being a non-Star are a spoiler, so don't be asking me why :wink: . I'll do her investigation since I tend to do investigations for people who leave your party forever.
Last edited by HolyPaladin on Tue Jan 20, 2015 10:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Showcasing Q here because he's the man! 8) Er, robot. :oops: Wait, cyborg...? :? OK, just what is Q, anyway?!
Oh, and please call me Paladin for short.
Hallakar

Post by Hallakar »

Well guys im new , and im getting my suiko 5 today, so u can count on me on the investigations, just choose my chars, and the job will be done as soon i get the investigator 8)
Angelis_Taleria
Elite Member

Post by Angelis_Taleria »

Great to have you aboard.
I hope everything is going delicious.
DawnRune

Post by DawnRune »

I wouldn't mind helping either, if you need more people working on it. If you have a list you want me to do, I can do that. Until then, I'll just work on whoever I can...
himurokoken

Post by himurokoken »

I have the detective now. Who am I supposed to do?
Hallakar

Post by Hallakar »

Same here, just waiting for my chars!! 8)
son_michael

Post by son_michael »

and now ive joined the fold

let me know who you want scouted!
killey

Post by killey »

Well I might as well help.

I've done all Zerase and have started Lorelai.
Angelis_Taleria
Elite Member

Post by Angelis_Taleria »

Meh, Jowy said it would be best to wait until this upcoming friday to start assigning people which characters to do as to wait and see how many people we'll have to help us. I think this is a nifty idea since it gives people time to play and enjoy the game before getting involved with this little project.
I hope everything is going delicious.
Seldio

Post by Seldio »

If you want, you can relax ~ play the game and enjoy it to the fullest.
I'll be finished with a complete list regarding this matter here @ Friday or sometime on Saturday.
ShardStar

Post by ShardStar »

I can help as well now that I have Oboro. :)
hoon

Post by hoon »

I could help, as well.

I've done investigations for:

Cathari
Georg
Isabel
Luserina
Nikea
Viki
Zerase
Valien

Post by Valien »

I know I'm new, but give me a list of whoever else you need, and I'll be right on it.

Investigations are fun~!