What's the best way to make money?

A forum for people who have played the game concerning the Sun Rune War to answer gameplay questions.
dragonmasterx
Elite Member

What's the best way to make money?

Post by dragonmasterx »

Fighting the strongest enemies? Where at? The final dungeon presumably?

Dragonhorse race betting?

Trading goods?

Or any other alternatives?
Vextor
Global Admin

Post by Vextor »

I made about 20000000 potch in a few hours by fighting at the secret dungeon you can visit in the Eresh event.

The monsters there drop a lot of potch. By having Egbert, Norma (with her "Find Potch" maxxed) and 4 Prosperity Rings on every battle character, I routinely got 100000 potch per battle. Combine that with a Big Firefly Rune (to increase encounter rate--make sure to bring Jeane with you as well so you can removce the rune after you're done) and the "Dream" formation, and you can instantly kill these enemies once your party has an average level of 60 or 61.

This helped a lot in my second playthorugh.
dragonmasterx
Elite Member

Post by dragonmasterx »

I know it's impossible to recruit Eresh after having recruited Euram. But is it still possible to go that secret dungeon at least after having recruited Euram?

EDIT: I just went all the way back there with Jeane in the party. No event was triggered to go further. I guess it's not possible.
melange

Post by melange »

You kinda must have Eresh in your party in order to access the secret dungeon. Without her in the party, even if you had recruited her, you can't enter.