[Guide] Recruitment (spoilers galore)

A forum for people who have played the game concerning the Sun Rune War to answer gameplay questions.
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Re: Recruitment (spoilers galore)

Post by KFCrispy »

Mueller and Wilhelm move around depending on where the last war battle was fought.
there is no trick for the beavers, just follow the recruitment guide
Chisa-Tenkai

Post by Chisa-Tenkai »

About Genoh...the "95% EXP" thing on your recruit list doesn't work. My Prince was at Lv 34, XP 174. I tried using Level 0 = 0 XP and Level 1 = 0 XP formulae to calculate what my Alhazred needed to be. With the first equation, it came out to Lv 32, XP 465, and the second came out to Lv 32, XP 515. I tried recruiting Genoh with both conditions fulfilled, but he still told me I was neglecting the elderly. It wasn't until Alhazred got to Lv 33 that he finally was able to become SoD. Maybe it's 95% Level instead?
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Post by KFCrispy »

could be. i believe this info actually came from that konami recruitment guide, though. of course, i don't even know if this japanese guide exists......
Chris_Lightfellow

Post by Chris_Lightfellow »

I could've sworn the guide said that it was 95% level, not experience....
And if I saw you dancing, I would spin you around, spin you around, turn your world upside down

Not sure about something? Check the board rules!
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Post by KFCrispy »

we'll change it then!
Captain_Howdy0104

Sairoh..

Post by Captain_Howdy0104 »

Is there any way I can recruit Sairoh even though I missed him in Raftfleet?
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Post by KFCrispy »

just go to Raftfleet.
thcrock
Global Admin

Post by thcrock »

I think you might need to talk to Linfa to get her out of the way, then check for Nikea. I didn't play Linfa till after Lelcar, and even after leaving and re-entering the town, Nikea's not there. I probably have to advance the story/wait some time before Nikea shows up. In other words, if you want to recruit Nikea after Lelcar, play Linfa before Lelcar.
Lyzard

Post by Lyzard »

Hello, i m tryin to recruit Zunda, but i can't find him in the dwarf camp. Where should he/she be? (Yes i m trying after restoration of lordlake).
And one more thing, i also trying to recruit Richard but i can't find Waterfall Basin. I see u guys writed "west of beaver lodge" but there is not. West of the beaver lodge is just empty, so where is that waterfall basit exactly?
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Post by KFCrispy »

Zunda is hard to spot. you know about the 2 ladders leading to the exit to the world map from the Dwarf Camp? go up one ladder and talk to the thing behind the dward who is standing on the platform...

for Waterfall Basin, take the west exit out of Beaver Lodge (or the east exit from your HQ).. you will be in an elevated area. follow the river south then east to find the Waterfall Basin.
Lyzard

Post by Lyzard »

Finally i found them, thank you so much :)
Esnow

Post by Esnow »

Anyone knows if I can still recruit Bastan? I've captured Stormfist and Salum is already dead.
son_michael

Post by son_michael »

Esnow wrote:Anyone knows if I can still recruit Bastan? I've captured Stormfist and Salum is already dead.

you should still be able to,just keep at least 1 un appraised painting in your inventory and walk in his shop and talk to him,keep doing this over and over until he says your painting is rare ect ect
Oppenheimer
Global Admin

Post by Oppenheimer »

You can always recruit him, but will he count towards having 108 stars if you get him too late? That's the tricky question. It's still possible as long as you get him before the major war battle at Falena.
Pope Blitzkrieg XVI

Post by Pope Blitzkrieg XVI »

Okay, so I got my castle, checked my mail, and got that salt message. Well, as this is my first time playing, I didn't know that's how you recruit Sairoh. Now the salt prices are low. Did I miss his recruit? Or will the salt skyrocket again? Man, I hope I didn't mess up...