[Guide] Recruitment (spoilers galore)

A forum for people who have played the game concerning the Sun Rune War to answer gameplay questions.
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Post by KFCrispy »

anybody know what level Shoon joins? relative to Prince or fixed..
thcrock
Global Admin

Post by thcrock »

Guide says 10 levels below hero.
RPG Seeker

Post by RPG Seeker »

Recruiting Josephine - instead of using Sialeeds, after the scene with Shula Valya in the Yashuna Village inn, bring him to Haud immediately.
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Post by KFCrispy »

for Wilhelm/Mueller, you need to bring at least 1 of the Pretty Girl crew, which consists of Viki, Faylen, and Norma.
RPG Seeker

Post by RPG Seeker »

KFCrispy wrote:for Wilhelm/Mueller, you need to bring at least 1 of the Pretty Girl crew, which consists of Viki, Faylen, and Norma.
Actually, I put Lyon, Lelei, Lorelai and Viki into my party and went to ask them and they agreed to join.
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Post by KFCrispy »

RPG Seeker wrote:
KFCrispy wrote:for Wilhelm/Mueller, you need to bring at least 1 of the Pretty Girl crew, which consists of Viki, Faylen, and Norma.
Actually, I put Lyon, Lelei, Lorelai and Viki into my party and went to ask them and they agreed to join.
joelgasp

That Nakula Dude...

Post by joelgasp »

Did anyone have any difficulty trying to get that Nakula dude… (The one resting at the inn at Sable)…I went to him immediately after the whole Bandit / Sable event, but every time I talk to the guy he keeps saying “where am I?” and that’s all. Nothing else!

Do I need a particular person in my party to initiate more dialogue from this guy?

I’m stuck, and I’m not moving any forward unless I have this guy.

help.
Raging Barows Brat

Post by Raging Barows Brat »

Try talking with Oboro, and then go back to speak with Nakula. That should trigger it.
Alcholism is a disease, but it's like the only disease that you can get yelled at for having. "Dammit, Otto, you're an alcoholic." "Dammit, Otto, you have lupus." One of those two doesn't sound right. --Mitch Hedberg
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Post by KFCrispy »

i am having trouble recruiting Euram. i did the two sidequests involving Alhazred, Mathias and Isabel. i am playing a minimum recruits game so i did not actually recruit Alhazred and a bunch of others; Mathias and Isabel auto-joined after their event. i have less than 60 characters and suspect you get him only with a certain number of recruits, maybe all 107 before him... has anyone gotten Euram without all of the other stars before the Sialeeds/Barows scene?
mpieco

Post by mpieco »

i've only recruited him twice; each time I had 107 stars and had seen the scene where salum gets axed. So, I suspect that your intuition could be right in that you need a certain amount of stars to get him (maybe all 107).
27x4=108

Post by 27x4=108 »

if u say luserina that the euram plot sounds suspicious u lose mathias and isabel, if ure making a minimum SoD save u failed :P

euram maybe is like snowe in suikoden IV?
Sorry for my very bad english! :S
ViktorFan

Post by ViktorFan »

You can recruit Euram as the last character, when you have 107 SODs. He is recruitable after liberating Stormfist. Before you go to Sol Falena Sialeeds kills his father, after this you can find Euram in the Barow's mansion and you can recruit him.
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Post by KFCrispy »

27x4=108 wrote:if you say luserina that the euram plot sounds suspicious you lose mathias and isabel, if ure making a minimum SoD save you failed :P

euram maybe is like snowe in suikoden IV?
no i think i've said it "sounds suspicous" but you can still go and you'll get the scene where she's all upset if you have a small party and you can do continue it. but... that's something i can't check out right now
Raging Barows Brat

Post by Raging Barows Brat »

There is no possible way to get him before Salum is bumped off. That scene is the 'trigger' that enables his recruitment, provided you do not have Eresh. Also, you must have recruited Alhazred, in addition to Isabel and Mathias. You have to have foiled all his plots before he will be available.

Is that what you were asking about?
Alcholism is a disease, but it's like the only disease that you can get yelled at for having. "Dammit, Otto, you're an alcoholic." "Dammit, Otto, you have lupus." One of those two doesn't sound right. --Mitch Hedberg
27x4=108

Post by 27x4=108 »

wow, cant understand all cuz my bad english, you saied if u had recruited first eresh u cant recruit maximilians?

if not, sorry, im very bad with that xD
Sorry for my very bad english! :S