[Guide] Recruitment (spoilers galore)

A forum for people who have played the game concerning the Sun Rune War to answer gameplay questions.
Hirathien

Re: [Guide] Recruitment (spoilers galore)

Post by Hirathien »

He's giving the perfect example. You just don't get it.

If you are currently on a direct mission, as given by the strategist, there are some people that can NOT be recruited. Do you get it now?
gildedtalon

Post by gildedtalon »

I was saying that would anyone even try to recruit when beaver lodge is on fire. Don't think it's possible to go another town at that time. So when beaver lodge is on fire is clearly a wrong example. The game won't even allow you to go another town, how could you possibly think of recruiting? Give another example please
My GameFAQs account now is SheenavsKilley
I already closed gildedtalon, my old account
Redheim

Post by Redheim »

gildedtalon wrote:I was saying that would anyone even try to recruit when beaver lodge is on fire. Don't think it's possible to go another town at that time. So when beaver lodge is on fire is clearly a wrong example. The game won't even allow you to go another town, how could you possibly think of recruiting? Give another example please
XD WOW, okay bud... Let's say you're at the part of the game where you have to go to your bedroom in your Castle to see the scene from the beginning of the game from Galleon's perspective, you CAN'T go out and recruit in that situation. Or the dozens of other parts of the game just like this. If you act oblivious again I'm calling the troll police.
Keep your Coins, I want Change.
gildedtalon

Post by gildedtalon »

okay, i got it. nah, your previous example is simply wrong. anyone who has ever played this game will know
Hirathien

Post by Hirathien »

He just took an example as to when you CAN NOT recruit. Are you really that daft?
gildedtalon

Post by gildedtalon »

Redheim

Post by Redheim »

All right, that's enough. Question answered.

Moving on.
Keep your Coins, I want Change.
bossmonkee

Post by bossmonkee »

Im already on the part of the game where I am going to make a re-visit to sauronix castle to visit the dragon cavalry (to wonder why they have not responded to the armes invasion) ...anyway before I did that, I noticed I was still missing a few recruits (Eresh, Cathari, Urda,Aswar and ISato) <<< and I was told I could have gotten these guys much earlier, but I went ahead and went on a recruit quest first, I checked my mailbox and noticed a letter from jean wanting to re visit the big hole, I included her in the party along with others and visited thebig hold, I went around the entire area including inside the ruins itself but I still could not find Eresh, so I decided to warp back and try to recruit the 2 elves and Haswar instead, I revisited Lunas went inside again, but this time Isato was NO LONGER in the ROOM on the...where the heck is he? is he a missable character? do i still have a chance of recruiting any of these characters? pls help Thanks
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Post by KFCrispy »

it sounds like you're in the middle of a story event, so you can't recruit all or most characters until it's done...
Twilight Sky

Post by Twilight Sky »

Gonna put this here for anyone who does a search on Fuwalafuwalu.

The best time to talk to him for the "boss" mentioning when wanting to recruit Genoh is right after you gain control of the Prince and he is alone.
Fuwalafuwalu will be standing outside by the stairs where Maroon and Muroon usually are. To get here, exit out of the area where Viki and the shops our from the south entrance. Outside you're faced with a long bridge going south. Take the stairs leading down(NOT the one that prompts the load screen) and there he is.

===========================================================
Spoiler: Highlight
This happens when you lose Lyon to Dolphs attack after the Queen's Campaign.
===========================================================

I had a irritatingly hard time finding this guy. As noted throughout this forum, he vanishes a lot during story events.. The events that occur when you proceed onward that involve the Twilight Forest, he disappears again >_>.