Runes' Menu Screen

A forum for people who have played the game concerning the Sun Rune War to answer gameplay questions.
Lyvann

Runes' Menu Screen

Post by Lyvann »

:) Hi everyone,
Sorry in advance if it was already stated, next to certain rune slots is a blue or red ball appearing.
What does it mean ? :o

I noticed Georg's attacks glow in red sometimes, his Killer rune has a red sphere.
Also the Killer rune I attached to the Prince has nothing. :roll:
:idea: So I thought it was some kind of bonus effects from support / technique runes, depending of the character,
but Sialeeds and Cornelio also have red globes next to the magical Wind runes I gave them and next to the innate DoReMi's one.
Their magic or physical attacks don't show anything so it's pretty unclear for me. :?
Antimatzist

Re: Runes' Menu Screen

Post by Antimatzist »

The blue ball actually does not mean anything. it is just indicating that the respective window is about runes (like the little sword symbol indicates that the windows is about the weapon)

Red balls indicate that the rune cannot be removed.
Lyvann

Post by Lyvann »

Thx a lot that was bugging me.
About Suikosource rune pages, red gems mean the same, then.
What do the number of gems indicate ?
i.e Thunder Rune has one red gem for S1 but 4 grey gems in S4 on its page.
Celes
Global Admin

Post by Celes »

http://www.suikosource.com/runes/

It indicates how easily you'll come across this rune in that certain game.

Red means you'll automatically see that rune, due to the story or some character, that automatically joins, has it.

More grey balls means more frustration. 1 ball is a rune which is sold at every corner, while 5 balls indicate a very rare drop.