Killey

A forum for people who have played the game concerning the Sun Rune War to answer gameplay questions.
sticky-runes

Re: Killey

Post by sticky-runes »

Belle wrote:
sticky-runes wrote: If you love Killey so much, why don't you marry him. :P
Fine, I will! :lol:
Killey and Belle... That would be an odd pairing... Lorelai would be like "Meg, you're not letting your daughter run off with that dickhead, are you?"
WaterMoon

Post by WaterMoon »

Sasarai10 wrote:I always liked Killey. Sure he's better than those annoying characters, I shall not mention, but you know who they are.

I believe he should definitely be a main character, since he's somewhat undeveloped. Also it would be nice to know in which wa Lorelai and Killey are related.
They're both absolute @$$holes who want the secrets of the Sindar for themselves. They keep crossing paths, and rather than play nice, they continue being as rude to each other as they are to everyone else (seriously, look at how they treat the PC of whichever game you're playing when you first meet), and thus they just keep making their relationship worse and worse until they can't stand one another.

As Zweig says, Sindar research attracts all kinds of weirdos.
"C'mon, Jeane! The ugly stick had its way with you! Admiiiiiiiiiit it!"
---------------------------------------------------------------
"What do you think,Your Highness? Does kidnapping your little sister sound like fun?"
sticky-runes

Post by sticky-runes »

WaterMoon wrote:
Sasarai10 wrote:I always liked Killey. Sure he's better than those annoying characters, I shall not mention, but you know who they are.

I believe he should definitely be a main character, since he's somewhat undeveloped. Also it would be nice to know in which wa Lorelai and Killey are related.
They're both absolute @$$holes who want the secrets of the Sindar for themselves. They keep crossing paths, and rather than play nice, they continue being as rude to each other as they are to everyone else (seriously, look at how they treat the PC of whichever game you're playing when you first meet), and thus they just keep making their relationship worse and worse until they can't stand one another.

As Zweig says, Sindar research attracts all kinds of weirdos.
Zweig is the greatest of the Sindarphiles. Lorelai should stuck with him and carried on learning from him.
Wolkendrache
Forum Moderator

Post by Wolkendrache »

WaterMoon wrote:As Zweig says, Sindar research attracts all kinds of weirdos.
Absolutely. Imagine you're a Sindar researcher having a stop at Gregminster when suddenly a 16yo boy, visually sweating from eating these hot tacos, approaches you. He's got a squirrel and a unicorn in his entourage, and there's a piglet and a calf in his inventory, along with tons of persian lamps or so for his next destination: the trading post. But first he'll ask you to join him...
"Within the four seas, all men are brothers" Shuihu Zhuan
sticky-runes

Post by sticky-runes »

Wolkendrache wrote:
WaterMoon wrote:As Zweig says, Sindar research attracts all kinds of weirdos.
Absolutely. Imagine you're a Sindar researcher having a stop at Gregminster when suddenly a 16yo boy, visually sweating from eating these hot tacos, approaches you. He's got a squirrel and a unicorn in his entourage, and there's a piglet and a calf in his inventory, along with tons of persian lamps or so for his next destination: the trading post. But first he'll ask you to join him...
Is it any more strange than meeting a 16yo sorceress who never seems to age and blinks in and out of existence and accidentally conjures random objects every time she sneezes? Because this happened to Lorelai several times before she met Riou.