Crown of Destiny Bug?

A forum for people who have played the game concerning the Sun Rune War to answer gameplay questions.
Roshambeaux

Crown of Destiny Bug?

Post by Roshambeaux »

It hadn't occurred to me until my 2nd playthrough of the game, but it seems that if you leave it in your storage for some time it would suddenly disappear for some reason. I waited until I had the rest of the Destiny armaments before retrieving it from my inventory, but was then suprised to find it missing. None of the characters had it equipped, and that led to me believing that it is a bug in the game. Has anyone else experienced this?
A raw tomato for the win!
wataru14
Guide Writer

Re: Crown of Destiny Bug?

Post by wataru14 »

Were you in Chapter 4 or later when you went back for it? Each character has separate inventories until the Fire Bringer fully unites in Chapter 4. If you got the Crown with Hugo (for example) and the rest of the set with Geddoe, the Crown will be inaccessible until the inventories merge.
Wolkendrache
Forum Moderator

Post by Wolkendrache »

Wrong game.
Maybe both your personal inventory and your vault is full, this can easily happen in a NG+. On the other hand the game should ask you whether you want to drop it, but I forgot what happens in that case, sorry.
"Within the four seas, all men are brothers" Shuihu Zhuan
wataru14
Guide Writer

Post by wataru14 »

Ha! What was I thinking?
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Post by KFCrispy »

i really doubt things just disappear in the storage. i've never noticed anything randomly missing.