is this board still active?

A forum for people who have played the game concerning the Sun Rune War to answer gameplay questions.
nrh7

is this board still active?

Post by nrh7 »

im replaying suikoden 5, last time i played this game i rescued some girl from a prison and quit playing to play other things and while i finished all other suikoden games i did not finish 5 for some reason, now years later i took my game from the gallery and restarted ^^

i know suikoden games are easy so ill try to use the weakest chars possible for a 1st time challenge
just wanted to say hi ^^
i always come to suikosource when playing any suiko game
KnightOfTruth

Re: is this board still active?

Post by KnightOfTruth »

Hey there! The only bad part about finishing V is the realization that we still don't have a VI to play yet! :( At least when you're playing through the others you know there's a sequel (or a few) waiting for you. Enjoy it mate!
sticky-runes

Post by sticky-runes »

it does get active when somebody bothers to start a new topic. Preferably about something other than figuring out rune affinities and item drop rates.
Sasarai10
Forum Moderator

Post by Sasarai10 »

A girl from a prison??? You mean Lucretia probably...she isn't a girl though but a woman in her 30s.

If you wanna use the weakest chars try using only the DoReMi elves through the game :P
sticky-runes

Post by sticky-runes »

It has been speculated that Lucretia is a tranny, but I won't go into that right now.
Sasarai10
Forum Moderator

Post by Sasarai10 »

sticky-runes wrote:It has been speculated that Lucretia is a tranny, but I won't go into that right now.

Yeah i've seen that theory in Vextor's website but i think it's just a joke....it even mentions that she is from Karaya clan and she (he?) is actually Hugo's dad....although i think the fact that she is a Karayan has been verified :roll: