SUIKODEN 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ARE THEY ALL CONNECTED?

A forum for people who have played the game concerning the Sun Rune War to answer gameplay questions.
mitsukihikari14

SUIKODEN 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ARE THEY ALL CONNECTED?

Post by mitsukihikari14 »

Well, all I know is that they are all not connected but some of the characters are.
when i was bored surfing the net, I tried to research the history of the SUIKODEN SERIES
the First war in suikoden series was in SUIKODEN 4 (i think?) because it happened 150 years before the events in Suikoden 1, after that SUIKODEN 5 (i think?) because it happened 6 universe years before the first SUIKODEN 1 after the first, second series and after the 2nd series, the last would be SUIKODEN 3
I only discovered it when I searched abou Viki :)) it is said her first appearance would be in suikoden 4 then after the war she got teleported accidentally in Falena which is suikoden 5, then 1, 2, and 3 would be the last. because it is said that when celebrating the victory in the last chapter she got teleported and it is said that she teleported back in her hometown and in her own time :)) actually she can travel through time. thats why she is on every suikoden series .
LOL :)) Please dont say anything bad to me..
im just sharing
wataru14
Guide Writer

Re: SUIKODEN 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ARE THEY ALL CONNECTED?

Post by wataru14 »

All the games take place in the same world. The individual stories might not all affect each other directly, but they are all part of the same larger continuity.
nrh7

Post by nrh7 »

u are totally right but u forgot suikoden tactics which goes directly after 4 (also its a direct sequel)

i wonder where suikoden on DS fits, never played it
Antimatzist

Post by Antimatzist »

It doesn't fit into the main Suikoden world, it's a totally unrelated spin-off.
patapi
Forum Moderator

Post by patapi »

Tierkreis fits into the larger Million World/Infinity concept of Suikoden, but does not directly involve/impact the continuity of the 5 numbered titles (Suikogaiden and Rhapsodia/Tactics inclusive).