How to find Raven,in your castle prison?

A forum for people who have played the game concerning the Sun Rune War to answer gameplay questions.
Sasarai10
Forum Moderator

How to find Raven,in your castle prison?

Post by Sasarai10 »

Now,i wanted to recruit Raven in an alternative way,i mean recruit him by the second way by finding him to your castle prison. I went there,but the castle prison was empty.

I chose to not help Oboro finding him,when we were discussing this issue in his room,by choosing the respond "let him go" or sth like that. Did i missed him permanently? Not that i care of course,since i'm not going for the 108 stars this time.
Ithuar

Re: How to find Raven,in your castle prison?

Post by Ithuar »

The Suikosource guide says you'll find him in prison if you told Oboro to find him but didn't catch him in the storeroom before a certain event.
Sasarai10
Forum Moderator

Post by Sasarai10 »

Ithuar wrote:The Suikosource guide says you'll find him in prison if you told Oboro to find him but didn't catch him in the storeroom before a certain event.

Now wait....i found him in prison,after liberating Sol-Falena...but i didn't decide to help Oboro...and also,i've got a suspicion that if you decide to help Oboro,you must complete this side-quest,in order to proceed with the story,which means you have to catch Raven in the storeroom.

So i suppose,his appearance in prison is random? :?:
Ithuar

Post by Ithuar »

You're right. I found out today that finding Raven is required in order to progress the story. So I guess deciding not to help Oboro is the only way of finding him in prison.
Pokerface

Post by Pokerface »

Oboro is a key charakter. If you don't recruit him, you will feel it. Without Oboro you won't be able to recruit Shigure, Sagiri, Fuyo, Nakula and Raven...

If you don't remember how to recruit Oboro the right way, then I will try to explain here.

When Lucretia asks you to investigate the uprising, STICK WITH OBORO NO MATTER HOW MANY TIMES HE ASKS YOU if you want to quit or stick around. And NEVER criticise his methods of investigation. I mean, you love a good story, right? Then do it the right way. After departing from Rainwall to Raftfleet you ask him to join, and he will. As for Sagiri. She will join you with Nakula. As for Raven... well.. you won't get him without Oboro.

So yes.. you need Detective Oboro ad his crew in order to recruit those 2
Mess with the best, die like the rest!
http://www.suikoden3.de