The Worst Ending

A forum for people who have played the game concerning the Sun Rune War to answer gameplay questions.
LadyCyclone

The Worst Ending

Post by LadyCyclone »

Does anyone have any idea what exactly happened to the Prince after the worst ending (which is the ending I got when I completed the game) and he turns round with tears on his face and hugs Georg? Then Lymslia is like, "But why did brother ...?" and when the credits roll in, it simply says, "No one knows what happened to him..." My first thought was that he committed suicide; a thoroughly depressing ending after 60 hours of gameplay!
freshmetal

Re: The Worst Ending

Post by freshmetal »

I can't recall ever seeing that ending.
PSN: FreshMetal80
LadyCyclone

Post by LadyCyclone »

??? The one where Lyon dies and then Georg bursts in and the prince turns round, holds up his hands and has both the Twilight Rune and the Dawn Rune on them; then the scene switches to Lym and she's talking about her brother and wondering why he did something?
Sasarai10
Forum Moderator

Post by Sasarai10 »

Probably,you mean the bad ending,when you have recruited less than 60 characters,and Prince travels alone afterwards? :?:

So yes,he probably have commited a suicide,or he became a wanderer to some other country far away from Falena...
LadyCyclone

Post by LadyCyclone »

How depressing is that? And I spent all that time getting Jeane etc, thinking even if I didn't recruit all 108 stars I would at least get an ending which would represent those efforts; instead it ends in suicide?
LadyCyclone

Post by LadyCyclone »

Thanks for the sad trombone!
sticky-runes

Post by sticky-runes »

I've never seen that ending. I've seen the one where the prince ends up travelling with Georg, which is my favourite ending, because I don't want that bitch tagging along anyway :P
Sasarai10
Forum Moderator

Post by Sasarai10 »

sticky-runes wrote:I've never seen that ending. I've seen the one where the prince ends up travelling with Georg, which is my favourite ending, because I don't want that bitch tagging along anyway :P

Hahaha,me too.

If i was Prince,i would have dropped her as my bodyguard way before the game starts...she is the worst "babysitter" in the entire series,imo...even worse than Gremio!!!
Hirathien

Post by Hirathien »

That might also be because we don't have to hear Gremio's voice.
freshmetal

Post by freshmetal »

I can't imagine Gremio's voice being worse than Lyon.
PSN: FreshMetal80
Sasarai10
Forum Moderator

Post by Sasarai10 »

Hirathien wrote:That might also be because we don't have to hear Gremio's voice.

Lol,that's not a problem for me,since i mute the TV's sound,and put my own music whilst i'm playing the game.

But Lyon is way more creepy because she seems to be a character with no personality after all. She was just a kid who was tend to be an assasin,but after Ferid took her she was going to be Frey's babysitter......err i mean bodyguard. She is a monotonous character and her only interest is protecting the Prince.

Gremio at least had one other interest except babysitting Tir. Cooking.

freshmetal wrote:I can't imagine Gremio's voice being worse than Lyon.
He could have a soft voice i suppose,but voice is the last thing that matters,in cases of these type of characters. :?
Hirathien

Post by Hirathien »

I always imagined Gremio had a voice mixed between Reinbach in Suikoden IV and Sean Connery, so I'm just happy I never heard it.
Pyriel
Webmaster

Post by Pyriel »

I hope for the twentieth anniversary, or whatever the next milestone is, they put together an HD re-release, with voice-acting, and cast the guy who did Jar-Jar Binks as Gremio just to prove you wrong. "OOOOH Young Master! Wesa gonna be in muy muy bong bad trouba when yousa father's hearing about dis!". Just thinking about it makes me want to throw my PS3 in the trash out of frustration. It would probably cause more suicides than the Mayan calendar scare.
LadyCyclone

Post by LadyCyclone »

Pyriel wrote:
I hope for the twentieth anniversary, or whatever the next milestone is, they put together an HD re-release, with voice-acting, and cast the guy who did Jar-Jar Binks as Gremio just to prove you wrong. "OOOOH Young Master! Wesa gonna be in muy muy bong bad trouba when yousa father's hearing about dis!". Just thinking about it makes me want to throw my PS3 in the trash out of frustration. It would probably cause more suicides than the Mayan calendar scare.

Oooh so you imagine Gremio to sound like a furby! That is quite cute actually ...