Secret Doors

A forum for people who have played the game concerning the Sun Rune War to answer gameplay questions.
Aerolithe Lion

Secret Doors

Post by Aerolithe Lion »

I haven't played this game in 6 years, so I've forgotten quite a bit.

Once I drained the water in the Lake Ruins and uncovered the Headquarters, the guide I have says I should have gone into the Ruins first to see some cutscenes, then go discover the castle. Instead I went straight to the castle. Now I've come back after recruiting Zerase and I wanted to see what I missed earlier. Apparently the water level has lowered and there's a door below the Dawn Room in the ruins. However the door is locked and no extra scene has occurred. Have I missed anything important? And where does the door lead? (Keep in mind I've beaten this before so spoilers are fine)
Punkaiser

Re: Secret Doors

Post by Punkaiser »

That's not a secret door, you will have to open it later during the dwarf case. After that mission (or abit later, i don't remember well), the water level will go down even lower for you to get some secret treasure chests. But if there was an optional cutscene at this point, it wouldnt be important at all.
Sasarai10
Forum Moderator

Post by Sasarai10 »

Punkaiser wrote:That's not a secret door, you will have to open it later during the dwarf case. After that mission (or abit later, i don't remember well), the water level will go down even lower for you to get some secret treasure chests. But if there was an optional cutscene at this point, it wouldnt be important at all.

The water level will decrease as your castle level increases. When you have castle level 3,then the water will vanish completely,and you can find a certain epic skill if i'm not wrong,and you can recruit Killey (probably) via an alternate method
adren99

Post by adren99 »

it will lead to dwarf camp :) but you will enter the other side it is when you choose to left your castle and come back to close again the sluice gate .
"chaos would suit me just fine"
"even the deads tell me their secrets"