Topic split from Level 60 Characters Ranking topic

A forum for people who have played the game concerning the Sun Rune War to answer gameplay questions.
gildedtalon

Re: Level 60 characters ranking

Post by gildedtalon »

What crazy level up? I level up outside Sol-Falena for a long time before the battle.

It's a fresh game. I never bothered playing new game+, the game is easy enough as it is
My GameFAQs account now is SheenavsKilley
I already closed gildedtalon, my old account
silvereyes47

Post by silvereyes47 »

Post Closed
sorry for all inconvenience

thank you
Last edited by silvereyes47 on Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Post by KFCrispy »

dude you just need to follow the rules. if you are including major spoilers, you are supposed to warn people in the topic header.

anyway, i guess nobody read my tips about Steel Rune - you don't need high power to destroy everything in solo mode. Steel Rune plus manipulation of the elemental affinities for any dangerous magic makes ANY battle a complete joke!
silvereyes47

Post by silvereyes47 »

KFCrispy wrote: ... manipulation of the elemental affinities...
sorry for my off topic post
it solved already

mr admin please give details to your post
how do we manipulate elemental affinities? by equipping what equipment?

is saint's cloak not enough?

and hehehehe do you really love Kentucky Fried Chicken?
we have the same taste afterall hehehehe
i always order Twisty everytime i go there with regular cola n french fries off course
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Post by KFCrispy »

silvereyes just read the affinities topic http://suikosource.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=43&t=6431. Saint's Cloak won't provide any help with Steel Rune equipped because the rune sets MDF to 0, and no i'm not a big KFC fan... but i was eating it when i came up with the name when i was young
silvereyes47

Post by silvereyes47 »

KFCrispy wrote:silvereyes just read the affinities topic http://suikosource.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=43&t=6431. Saint's Cloak won't provide any help with Steel Rune equipped because the rune sets MDF to 0, and no i'm not a big KFC fan... but i was eating it when i came up with the name when i was young
i've read it, my conclusion: you mayn't be able to manipulate every affinities, you are limited per char n equipment.
not so reliable i think

but considering most of enemies using fire n lightning, there must be a way to handle both of it
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Post by KFCrispy »

the Prince has a B in every normal element, and A in Sun..... so it's relatively easy to bump any single element to S. having an A is really good enough for most battles, anyway. also, the Magic Defense skill will increase the chances to Resist against spells (reduce the damage further)
silvereyes47

Post by silvereyes47 »

KFCrispy wrote:the Prince has a B in every normal element, and A in Sun..... so it's relatively easy to bump any single element to S. having an A is really good enough for most battles, anyway. also, the Magic Defense skill will increase the chances to Resist against spells (reduce the damage further)
didn't you say steel rune make mdef 0?
why bother equipping mdef skill?

more importantly how do we bump B to A affinities?
Punkaiser

Post by Punkaiser »

You can manually set up toward physic or magic depends on which attacks the bosses often use.

to boost affinities, equip the coressponding armor or accessories, e.g: each winspun cape boost wind+1, fish set boost water to S.
silvereyes47

Post by silvereyes47 »

Punkaiser wrote:You can manually set up toward physic or magic depends on which attacks the bosses often use.

to boost affinities, equip the coressponding armor or accessories, e.g: each winspun cape boost wind+1, fish set boost water to S.
liked i said earlier, we're limited to equipment n correspending enemy

is there a way to increase ALL affinities to A?
Punkaiser

Post by Punkaiser »

No way to permanently increase your affinities, that's why i said you must do it mannually , depend on the bosses, if they are weak againts wind and use earth attacks then you must set up your characters with earth boosting(for defence purpose) or wind boosting (for offensive purpose) or do both if you can. And max grade for affinities is S, not just A.
silvereyes47

Re: Topic split from Level 60 Characters Ranking topic

Post by silvereyes47 »

they suddenly change me as author...