Violence rune

A forum for people who have played the game concerning the Sun Rune War to answer gameplay questions.
Punkaiser

Violence rune

Post by Punkaiser »

Recently i tried to set up the prince with dbl edge and vilolence to solo the last boss, in my mind the plan should be something like prince get hit 3 times in a round=> violence activated, the next round prince strikes in violence state then get hit again and so on...But the problem is : it activates just once in a battle. I wonder is there anyway to activate it twice or more in one match?
Next question is : does vilolence also also turns on just once per battle in S2 and S3,S4?
gildedtalon

Re: Violence rune

Post by gildedtalon »

in s2, yes
never tried it on the rest
I remember I barely managed that solo riou challenge, I think the fight against beast rune is based purely on luck. He died just before he got the chance to finish me
My GameFAQs account now is SheenavsKilley
I already closed gildedtalon, my old account
Punkaiser

Post by Punkaiser »

so that makes s2 and s5 ...suppose same thing'd be in s3 and s4, the rune isnt very useful then.
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Post by KFCrispy »

i would agree it's not a very useful rune (hence you *never* see any recommended setups using it), so for those who don't want to use "broken" runes like Fury, Boost, Crazed, and Double-Edge, I would say Power, Killer, and Violence Runes are still acceptable.
Punkaiser

Post by Punkaiser »

I take back what i said, Violence rune in S2 is very useful in solo battle, i've just done the solo againts beast rune and it activated countless times (because i didnt count :lol:)

Update: violence rune in S4 also could activate numerous times in one battle but damage modifier is still 150% ,same as fury rune.