UnDub vs Dub

A forum for people who have played the game concerning the Sun Rune War to answer gameplay questions.
Runemaster

Re: UnDub vs Dub

Post by Runemaster »

There are times ( a LOT for Zerase's lines) that the timing o the English dub is off. Maybe too short or too early but the image of the characters are still muttering for quite some time while the line has been spoken completely.
I will bring Lordlake's fate... to the entire Suikoden World! weeeeeeh!
ramensempai

Post by ramensempai »

>.< Zerase is lined up fine in UnDub AND I like her bitchy attitude more when its a harsh but serious but sexy japanese woman's voice scolding me :3
-Insert witty Sig here-
Piisuke

Post by Piisuke »

I never knew there was an option to play with Japanese audio. I feel like I missed out on something big here :(.

I'm with Raww. I tend to go for the original VA where appropriate. Japanese games I'd rather use the Japanese voices and English voices for American games. There are cases where English voices work better in Japanese games though. I'm looking at games like Metal Gear Solid, Resident Evil, God of War and Devil May Cry as examples.
Hirathien

Post by Hirathien »

Pretty sure that God of War is made in USA though. By Santa Monica Studios.

Suikoden V didn't have an option to use Japanese audio, but you could find versions that did have the japanese audio, mainly, the Jap version.