Suikoden V Gameshark Assistance

A forum for people who have played the game concerning the Sun Rune War to answer gameplay questions.
Jaden_X

Suikoden V Gameshark Assistance

Post by Jaden_X »

OK, here's the deal. I've tried everywhere to find Gameshark codes for this game and came up with nothing... atleast not with the one's I'm looking for. All I need is an Infinite Potch, and Infinite/Max SP Training Points code and I'll be happy. I don't want to grind ridiculously so I can level every one up. So if anyone knows of a code I can use with my Gameshark 2, that would be amazing. Oh yeah, I suppose I would need a Mastercode too. I appreciate everyone's time in reading this post. Thanks.
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Re: Suikoden V Gameshark Assistance

Post by KFCrispy »

please post in the relevant board. did you look at our codebreaker and action replay codes? there was a topic asking about gameshark and possibly converting, check out http://suikosource.com/phpBB3/viewtopic ... 9&p=119936
Jaden_X

Post by Jaden_X »

Hey KFCrispy, I did. The thing is there are some codes that look different that does not fit with Gameshark 2. I know someone once told me on here that AR Codes should work with Gameshark and vice versa however I tried putting one in and it didn't work. So I figured that the values for Codebreaker and ARMax are different than the ones in Gameshark. I don't mean to be annoying by starting a new topic about it, but it really isn't working for me.
Xelinis

Post by Xelinis »

Suikoden is very anti-grinding though. Bring an underleveled character into battle they should be up to speed 4-5 quick battles later.
Jaden_X

Post by Jaden_X »

That's good to know. I appologize though for not being specific. I meant grinding for potch and SP. I'm one of those people who likes to max out my party's weapon and armor for EVERYBODY. Guess it's a bit OCD of me, but I like having the ability to just go to a town and have all the money in the world to upgrade everyones weapons and armor without the worry of getting a few potch here and there or trying to get a Prosperity Rune. Suikoden has been known to get really ridiculously expensive when it comes to maxing your characters out with the best equipment. I want to enjoy the storyline without taking big breaks in between to get everyone up to par. Not sure if any of that makes sense. =-/