Question on using the Luck Rings

A forum for people who have played the game concerning the Sun Rune War to answer gameplay questions.
Juan

Question on using the Luck Rings

Post by Juan »

I'm on the Raftfleet Glitch and just wondering if there is a time in the game when you need to use the Luck Ring because I'm thinking keeping just one of it if there is no need to use it to get something base on luck in the game.
primierra

Re: Question on using the Luck Rings

Post by primierra »

luck ring is usefull to find Doremi elves easily in the game
Audiences want more than logic.
Juan

Post by Juan »

primierra wrote:luck ring is usefull to find Doremi elves easily in the game
What color of Doremi Elves?
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Post by KFCrispy »

i don't think there is any proof that boosting Luck or having high Luck in the party will increase finding the musical elves, improve drop rate, improve the results of mini-games, etc.
What we can say for sure is that Luck increases critical hit rate (along with Skill); this has been consistent in all of the games.
primierra

Post by primierra »

KFCrispy wrote:i don't think there is any proof that boosting Luck or having high Luck in the party will increase finding the musical elves, improve drop rate, improve the results of mini-games, etc.
What we can say for sure is that Luck increases critical hit rate (along with Skill); this has been consistent in all of the games.

uh, sorry I always thought luck ring (which can increase luck) can help us to find rare item besides increase critical hit well I was wrong, I remembered now in SII I chose characters who have not a good luck but I still could find the flying squirrel group easily.
Audiences want more than logic.
Rooks

Post by Rooks »

Yeah, there is no proof, but if you feel it helps out, then by all means use it. I mean, some people swear by having high-luck parties, etc. The Luck Ring really is for Critical rate, but I am pretty sure it can also increase other triggered random actions, such as Skills like Barrage and Mow Down, and Magic Skills like Viki's Chain Magic.