Queen's Campaign War Problem :(

A forum for people who have played the game concerning the Sun Rune War to answer gameplay questions.
iinuyash

Queen's Campaign War Problem :(

Post by iinuyash »

Okay, so here's my problem.

Lym is going to lead the Godwin Army, right? So Lucretia advised the Prince to kidnap the Princess.
She asked me to form 3 groups.. But instead of "Sure!", I chose "Not just yet" because I wanted to save my game before planning the 3 groups.

I quit the game and played again after a day. But when I talk to Lucretia, she just keeps on telling me that I have to be well-prepared for the upcoming battle. When I talk to Sialeeds, she just says "We rescue Lym.. and then what?". When I talk to Miakis, she just says that she's not gonna think about Georg for a while. When I talk to Raja, she just says something about rescuing/kidnapping the Princess.

Now I don't know what to do? :(
Lucretia keeps on telling me the same thing... I tried leaving the HQ then coming back but she just keeps on telling me to be well-prepared for the upcoming battle...

Note: I'm currently on the process of recruiting Raven. I seeked Obore and Taylor's help because of the family tree that was stolen from Solis in Sable. Oboro told me to just wait because good things come to those who wait.

Could it be that I can't progress with the story because of Raven?
Thank you in advance T-T
HELP please! :( I'm gonna go crazy.. :(
iinuyash

Re: Queen's Campaign War Problem :(

Post by iinuyash »

I did it! My intuition was correct. I could not progress with the story because of the recruitment process for Raven.