Missable characters!

A forum for people who have played the game concerning the Sun Rune War to answer gameplay questions.
Gonz

Missable characters!

Post by Gonz »

Hey guys. I've been playing Suikoden since the beginning. Checked this place out quite a bit in the past but never registered for an account. I played about what I gather to be halfway through Suikoden V when it first came out, but getting caught up in some other things I never finished. Enough time passed where I didn't remember enough to pick it up where I was, but didn't feel like going through the whole first half of the game again either (as you all may know it can be a bit heavy).

Well, I've finally picked it up again and have been playing for about 6 hours or so. Here's the thing. I hate spoilers more than anyone, I really do. And I want a relatively spoiler free playthrough, but I do NOT want to play this thing twice if I miss recruiting people. I just don't have the time or energy.

Which brings me to my point. Would anyone be so kind as to point me in the direction of those characters you can miss recruiting past a certain point, giving away as little else as possible. I'm sure I could've found this another way, however I'd probably stumble on a ton of spoilers. That's why I'm asking here rather than read any other threads on this site or any other. Thanks a lot.

Gonz
Hirathien

Re: Missable characters!

Post by Hirathien »

http://www.suikosource.com/games/sod.php?pf=S5

Lo and behold what the powerful powers of sight grants you.