108 SoD travel ending - why dont I get the boat scene?

A forum for people who have played the game concerning the Sun Rune War to answer gameplay questions.
perkyguy

108 SoD travel ending - why dont I get the boat scene?

Post by perkyguy »

I saw a video on youtube depicting boats setting off, and you get cheered as you leave, but in my game, after picking "travel" I see the short Haswar/zerase bit, then I just get sent straight to Who-did-what-after-the-war part.

What gives?

EDIT: something to add, the video i saw on youtube was from the Japanese version of the game, could that be it?
gildedtalon

Re: 108 SoD travel ending - why dont I get the boat scene?

Post by gildedtalon »

Tell us what you did, were you too mean on people? It may have some effects :D So, Lyon lived?

No, I saw the scene on the boat also. So it doesn't matter whether it was the Japanese version or not
My GameFAQs account now is SheenavsKilley
I already closed gildedtalon, my old account
perkyguy

Post by perkyguy »

If i brown-nosed enough to get all 108 to join as stars, then how could i have been mean to them?
Hirathien

Post by Hirathien »

Perhaps you were mean to Lym.
gildedtalon

Post by gildedtalon »

You can afford to be mean on some people and still be able to recruit them, for example Zegai. Even if you chose to capture him on Stormfist Underground Passage and kinda wanted him to be executed, he'll still join if you want to recruit him

@Hirathien
I have a save file where I was always mean to Lym and still get the boat scene when I recruited the 108 stars
My GameFAQs account now is SheenavsKilley
I already closed gildedtalon, my old account
Iesous

Post by Iesous »

There's an FAQ thread close to the top of this subforum telling you how many endings there are and what (basic information) you need to do to get each ending. http://www.suikosource.com/phpBB3/viewt ... =43&t=6054