Where is the stone tablet listing the SoD in the HQ?

A forum for people who have played the game concerning the Sun Rune War to answer gameplay questions.
perkyguy

Where is the stone tablet listing the SoD in the HQ?

Post by perkyguy »

I cant find anything like that. I need to see if some character died in battle. Their unit and the one that engaged them both sank to the bottom and all 3 characters said retreat. Nothing screamed "death" but i wana see just in case.

EDIT: Id hate to make another topic so if you know this, id appreciate it:

If i give prosperity items to people in the entourage, do I still get the extra money?
Oppenheimer
Global Admin

Re: Where is the stone tablet listing the SoD in the HQ?

Post by Oppenheimer »

You don't get the tablet until late in the game. But, it's in the room on the roof when you get it.
Blutiger Engel

Post by Blutiger Engel »

perkyguy wrote:I cant find anything like that. I need to see if some character died in battle. Their unit and the one that engaged them both sank to the bottom and all 3 characters said retreat. Nothing screamed "death" but i wana see just in case.
What he said, but about the death thing- it will explicitly say "___ had died" so you're good (but I do understand the worry surrounding it, been there!). As for your other question, I'm not 100% certain but fairly sure that the prosperity items only matter on the characters who battle (only support abilities work for those not in the main 6).
perkyguy

Post by perkyguy »

Blutiger Engel wrote:
perkyguy wrote:I cant find anything like that. I need to see if some character died in battle. Their unit and the one that engaged them both sank to the bottom and all 3 characters said retreat. Nothing screamed "death" but i wana see just in case.
What he said, but about the death thing- it will explicitly say "___ had died" so you're good (but I do understand the worry surrounding it, been there!). As for your other question, I'm not 100% certain but fairly sure that the prosperity items only matter on the characters who battle (only support abilities work for those not in the main 6).
Actually i just found out that Champion's orb prevents encounters even when equipped on someone in the entourage.
Blutiger Engel

Post by Blutiger Engel »

Interesting, never knew that!

So I wonder if those items work the same way as runes. I suppose the best way for you to test the prosperity thing would be to fight a team of monsters with the person wearing it in the party and then fight the same group of monsters with him/her in the entourage and see if the potch gained is the same. I'm sure you've thought of that already, though.
perkyguy

Post by perkyguy »

Yup, and because i know you are curious: no, you do not gain money for prosperity items in the entourage.
Blutiger Engel

Post by Blutiger Engel »

I figured, but thanks for the confirmation. It's still interesting to know that the runes work for the entourage.