Question regarding Genoh (The Turtle)

A forum for people who have played the game concerning the Sun Rune War to answer gameplay questions.
Hirathien

Question regarding Genoh (The Turtle)

Post by Hirathien »

Hey. So the question i got is regarding the turtle guy at the waterfall (The one Richard was at) I've been using Action Replay (A cheat device) To get my Protagonist up to level 99, thing is, when i try to do the same to the other characters after loading the game, i start off with everyone at like level 5, and Georg at level 20, and i can't even have Georg right now! All my items gone and everything.

So i'm stuck with my Maincharacter level 99, the rest isn't. And i know that to recruit Genoh i need an old geezer like 1 level lower than him, but i can't get that very easilly, if at all. Anyone got any idea how to get Genoh easilly without powerleveling another one up there?

I'm at the Battle of Lelcar.
Matthijs

Re: Question regarding Genoh (The Turtle)

Post by Matthijs »

just level him up at lelcar, fast experience.
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Post by KFCrispy »

well you can use your cheat device again to raise an old character to level 99
Hirathien

Post by Hirathien »

KFCrispy wrote:well you can use your cheat device again to raise an old character to level 99
Tried that, it just resets it so i'm running around with Georg, and it delevels me, also resets all my items. So that doesn't work :(
Matthijs

Post by Matthijs »

Cheat devices.. Omg?
That's kinda cheap
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Post by KFCrispy »

you obviously have some bad codes then. what about a recruit code for Genoh? just hack him to be already recruited..

if nothing's working you're screwed. you used bad cheat codes, brought Prince to level 99, and don't have an easy way of recruiting him or raising the level of other characters to near Prince's level.
Hirathien

Post by Hirathien »

Had to use an alternative cheat device to get the recruit code to work again. And yeah i use cheats. Got limited time when it comes to games nowadays so i try to cut back on time needed to level up, farm cash etc.