Fuwalafuwalu??

A forum for people who have played the game concerning the Sun Rune War to answer gameplay questions.
bnhc

Fuwalafuwalu??

Post by bnhc »

where is Fuwalafuwalu located in the HQ???

i just finish capurating doraat....i want to to get genoh...i talk to the beaver in beaver louge about the "boss" but i still need to talk to Fuwalafuwalu...i cannot located Fuwalafuwalu...where is Fuwalafuwalu???
Leon481

Re: Fuwalafuwalu??

Post by Leon481 »

He disappears a lot for story, but if he is in the base, he's usually in the war room, in the beaver lodge room, or by the docks somewhere.
Belcoot4

Post by Belcoot4 »

Its easiest to talk to him on your first trip to Beaver Lodge. After the beavers to agree to assist in taking down Hatred Fortress talk to the beaver on the left outside of Fuwalafuwalu's house and he'll mention something about "boss" go back inside Fuwalafuwalu's house and speak to him and he'll also talk about "boss" hence making Genoh recruitable. I know alot of people wait until Galleon is recruited or another older folk but thats just too far along for me. Alhazard is the earliest "old" character you can recruit, so train him enough (go to revolving bridge or outside of headquarters) to where hes within two levels of Frey. Take him down to the water basin and recruit Genoh. I'm guessing your alot farther along in the story but normaly Fuwalafuwalu is in the beaver's room in the headquarters or in the war room. If hes in the war room he will not mention anything about boss so my best suggestion would to slowly advance the story until you can talk to him freely.
"Even the dead reveal their secrets to me." Yuber

"I have not lived long enough to become a myth." Chris Lightfellow

"They betrayed us and fled. Cowards." Zegai
bnhc

Post by bnhc »

where is beaver lodge room?
i search the whole HQ dun seems to find beaver room
Leon481

Post by Leon481 »

It would be in the basement. It doesn't open up until the 3rd form of the castle, so it may just not be there yet.
bnhc

Post by bnhc »

omg...if i wait till the 3lvl of the HQ...

will it be too late to recruit genoh??cos i need to talk to fuwalafuwalu