Wilhelm (poss spoilers)

A forum for people who have played the game concerning the Sun Rune War to answer gameplay questions.
Princee

Wilhelm (poss spoilers)

Post by Princee »

How do i recruit him?I got a Victory+ in the war against hatred + i brought viki and i still couldent recruit.
And now, i got victory in leclar...and brought viki nd still cudent recruit.
How can i recruit him?:(
Belcoot4

Re: Wilhelm (poss spoilers)

Post by Belcoot4 »

Its like your making Kool aid with no sugar, all of the ingredients except one haha. You're absolutley right, if you're successful in your war battles after meeting Wilhelm and Mueller back in Rainwall Viki is one of the characters you need to recruit them. Since you already passed the part where you can talk to them at Raftfleet go to Lelcar and go to the bar/inn and bring Viki and Lelei with you. I actually like to have a few females with me but those two should do the trick. I just finished the game for the 8th time and I brought Frey (prince), Lyon, Sialeeds, Viki, Lelei, Josephine, and Kisara. Also, getting Wilhelm and Mueller is crucial for the of the time you're playing the game. One they are both great generals to use during the war battles (especialy early in the game) and second probaly the single biggest reason why you Need them is that you can't recruit Richard without already having Mueller recruited. Richard is argubaly top 3 in the game when it comes to physical damage and many people like to think hes the absolute best so I suggest to do your best to get these guys. Even on my 8th playthrough I find it hard not to use Richard in my final parties.
"Even the dead reveal their secrets to me." Yuber

"I have not lived long enough to become a myth." Chris Lightfellow

"They betrayed us and fled. Cowards." Zegai
Princee

Post by Princee »

Belcoot4 wrote:Its like your making Kool aid with no sugar, all of the ingredients except one haha. You're absolutley right, if you're successful in your war battles after meeting Wilhelm and Mueller back in Rainwall Viki is one of the characters you need to recruit them. Since you already passed the part where you can talk to them at Raftfleet go to Lelcar and go to the bar/inn and bring Viki and Lelei with you. I actually like to have a few females with me but those two should do the trick. I just finished the game for the 8th time and I brought Frey (prince), Lyon, Sialeeds, Viki, Lelei, Josephine, and Kisara. Also, getting Wilhelm and Mueller is crucial for the of the time you're playing the game. One they are both great generals to use during the war battles (especialy early in the game) and second probaly the single biggest reason why you Need them is that you can't recruit Richard without already having Mueller recruited. Richard is argubaly top 3 in the game when it comes to physical damage and many people like to think hes the absolute best so I suggest to do your best to get these guys. Even on my 8th playthrough I find it hard not to use Richard in my final parties.

Ok, thanks, and yeh, thats the reason i wanna get them, cause i cant get all SoD's without them 2 :)
Blutiger Engel

Post by Blutiger Engel »

They're also pretty good in war battles, so that's another reason to get them :)

But aside from the good ending, completion standpoint, getting Richard alone is a good enough reason.
Leon481

Post by Leon481 »

The reason you can't get Wilhel and Mueller might be because you took a lot of casualties. It's not just victory+ that counts for them. You need to minimize casualties too.